Please Unban me
Wink 
Your name: - Friedpotatoes

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example): 42677

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) - [FL] Freezak

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) - Raiding as Black Market Dealer

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) - Policeman, other black market dealer and a corleonne

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) - Because the police said it was important, and they told me to open the door, after I opened they started shooting me so I shot back, then the Corleonne took me as a hostage. I didn't meant to raid. Sorry
I'd like to know who told you that it was important, thus ordered you to raid, i guess. Nevertheless you should know that raiding as Black Market Dealer isn't allowed, the thing that i can't also understand is why would one team up with the government force to raid another BMD.
It was police officer, I don't remember his name :S they were already there, there was illegal stuff in the house, it started off a rivalry, but I died and waited and when the 5 minutes passed I tried to start business again , but there was police on 3rd floor . I really don't remember their names. I'm really sorry for this
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player ({HR}Friedpotatoes, STEAM_0:0:20184904) will stand as issued.
Please note, rules were clearly broken and raid as a black market dealer took place. Ban expired as well.

[FL] Freezak
Server Administrative Team