Unban/shorten request for [FL:RP] Kai æµ·
Your name: [FL:RP] Kai 海 (or kstiggles14 to add me on steam)
Your ban ID: 42692
Banned by: [FL] Killjoy
Reason: Prop abuse, Fail RP
Involved Kill and I of course, Soulripper was there but got arrested just before I got banned, PREDITOR OF WAR may have also seen it, might have gone inside the building.
Why should we unban you: First of all, I am deeply sorry. What I did was when Soul got chased by a 2 cops (Kill and someone else) My job was Anti-Government (my RP char changed to that because of the arrests going on and he had civil disrest) and I kept on insulting the police (in character to my job) to get the police' attention. I did this because they were holding guns to citizens and I tried to RP with it. Then it happened. I spawned a small skull and grabbed it with my fists, I chucked it at the cop to grab his attention (I thought this was valid RP to my job sorry if it wasn't. I also recently found out from my friend that this counts as prop kill, I honestly didn't know it counted with the fists too so I am sorry never will do it again.) then I got banned without any warnings. I am very VERY sorry if this kind of RP and these actions were against the rules. I just thought it was unreasonable to be banned for 6 days just for trying to RP and throwing a skull. I would greatly appreciate it if this could be reduced to 1 day if possible. Again, I am genuinely sorry if what I did was against the rules, I was just trying to RP. Sorry for disrupting yours Killjoy also. Thank you so much for reading this.
Provoking police for no reason what so ever is not valid RP.
(01-11-2014, 06:34 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Provoking police for no reason what so ever is not valid RP.
I was RPing with civil unrest because of all the arrests going on. Also an officer was holding a shotgun to a store owner so I RP'd with it. I didn't know that is against the rules, I won't do it again. I wanted you to arrest me so I could save the BMD from arrest. I am very sorry though. If I knew you couldn't do civil unrest/similar RP I would not have done it. I am so sorry for disrupting your RP to killjoy. Could you give me one more chance?
To be honest, I already served a 2 day ban for throwing a prop. Isn't that enough?
The ban is of valid grounds.