Tropical
Exclamation 
Your name: Tropical

Your ban ID: 42684

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: Doomforting / I told you not to build this the other day

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: You should unban me because you are the only admin who said that is doomforting so i cant understand why you banned me now...
a friend (i copyed the base from him) told me he based many times with this base and so many admins saw this and never said something

i mean it was ZedsDead who was yesterday in our base and told us that the base is pretty cool

and now i got banned for that? i cant understand that

I broke no base rule, i have no high walls i have no fireing holes or other tings its everyting legal..
Other than the fact you have a hallway set up with the side barracade so they are forced to walk forward so you have a clear awp station with the other barricade in the back. I told you that it was a doomfort and you still continue to spawn it.
but there is no rule which say that is not allowed O.o

Doom forts are not allowed. This means you cannot make it hard for the opposing force to raid you. (ex: mazes, having to crouch or jump over props, small firing holes.)

i talked with my friend,and he told me that SoulRipper saw the base and he said to him that the base is okay...
I told you it was a doomfort which is in the rules.

You made it where you are in the back covered with an awp or aug and you have a clear line where they are almost unable to go to the sides to give you an advantage in a raid. I told you this the other day as well whenever I removed the blocks.
(01-10-2014, 09:23 PM)Tropical Wrote: i talked with my friend,and he told me that SoulRipper saw the base and he said to him that the base is okay...

You are to always obey the online staff member and not an unsupported claim from your friend.
Closed and denied.