The_Alpha_Dog - Unban Request
What do you mean you were doing it right in front of cub foods.
As the banning administrator, I'm failing to comprehend where the appeal really is. You had two last chances on your record. I caught it and performed the outcome of receiving a ban while on a last chance. If you had no bans you wouldn't have been on a last chance doesn't really make a difference to me. Please state the honest reason you wish to be unbanned. You've been banned a few times. What is to make me or any current administrator believe your going to follow the rules this time?

And to be honest, no need to state if your seen doing even a small mistake you can be rebanned. Rest assured, that's already the case.
(01-11-2014, 04:24 AM)Drogas Wrote: What do you mean you were doing it right in front of cub foods.

I meant that I wouldn't of done it right at the petrol station or anything. At the time not many people were actually walking around cub foods and nobody was actually harmed by the turtle.
Alright, you seem to be forgetting that you were already on a last chance from Ruxandra prior to the cub foods incident, I've looked over the random raid and the story you present here doesn't match up with the story given during that ban request. AND. Is this your other account? http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?act...e&uid=9867

I'm pretty sure it is as the BR only had 3 people involved in it, Hunter being one of them, you admitting to being hunter, and this guy all up in that BR.
Yes, that's my other account, I asked Soul if it was alright but he said it was not needed and then banned it. Also, the other ban should match up with the one I posted, I don't see how it wouldn't. Probably because the creator of the ban request over reacted the story to get me banned?

The ban by Ruxandra was because I raided a house with contraband inside of it, I don't believe it as random if I heard the contraband noise inside of the house, as I broke open the door I saw Ruxandra standing on the other side and then she just banned me on the spot.
Also, why would I make this much of a big deal about an unban just to go back on and get banned?
(01-10-2014, 05:29 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: Your name: Hunter

Your ban ID: 34753

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: "Has had two last chances, don't worry though, you've been caught."

Involved: GeorgeTheBoy, [FL] Drogas, [FL:RP] Unholy and s7zero7

Why we should unban you:
Well first of all I will start with telling you that most of my bans that have been previously misjudged and that I will be explaining each of those bans.

Chair Abuse / FailRP / Not listening to moderator / Last Chance

Well this ban was really confusing. After having a little fun with a mod by sending a floating turtle towards an admin it, I go over the top a little bit by putting a chair on the turtle for a laugh. I was only on the char for about 2 minutes and from my prospective GeorgeTheBoy and me was only having a small mess around. Well that was until [FL] Drogas came along and banned me before I could tell it was a small prank. This is the first time I even found out this sort of stuff was banable, I have previously seen ex-admins do worse and I guess I just thought that it was normal.

BRA: Random raiding (Extended due to current ban)

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ght=Hunter

Well this started why my mates wanted a little RP action. At the time the president had set no laws, the cops were running around RDMing and all corrupt and I had no response on any passive request to sort them out. So we went to his office with weapons only attempting to rough him up a bit and threaten him, but this was all ruined by the police and Corleones who were raiding, when the Corleones started to raid we defended the president as best as we could. We asked him to stay behind and all sorts of stuff. Of course after a while the police found out about the Corleones raiding so they came up to the presidents office to defend him. Mistaking us for the raiders they started to open fire, we then captured a police officer hoping that they would stop attacking us and letting us free in price of both of the hostages. That didn't work and the police still kept on pushing, ending with them killing the president and the other hostage.

This was not us who started the raiding, unless you class walking into the Nexus with no weapons until we got to the top a raid.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to say, if these two bans wasn't there then I would of never had those last chances and I could admit I was being immature and I didn't realise what I could of done things to prevent all of this stuff at the time, but now I understand how everything works, after playing a lot of Serious RP after being banned and understand more serious rules to roleplay I don't think I'd be breaking the rules again. All I ask for is an unban and you can watch me all you like to see if I break the rules, a small mistake and you can send me back to being banned.

You stated that you didn't start raiding. The video disproves that in the listed ban request as a reason for raid was given in the video. Raiding is when you force entry via lockpick / breach/ keypad cracker, and/or presenting the weapons to either inflict fear rp or death, in an area that you do not own or control. Ruxandra had placed you on a last chance warning. You received 3 bans after that. Ban IDs are 30011, 30403 (Last chance, listed in your original post), and 30624 (random raid BR also listed in your first post).

I have a few points I am trying to make here.

1: the two other bans you've listed, if you trying to appeal those, make a seperate unban request please. This unban request is to dispute the perm for receiving suspension while on a last chance.

2: You knew you were already on a last chance, yet you proceeded to get banned 3 more times. Now I completely understand that it's never as simple as "I want to break the rules" and that most the time it's heat of the moment rage that gets people banned or people taking things the wrong way. However the fact remains that you had 3 additional chances to change.

3: What exactly took you so long to post this UBR? I only ever see two real possiblities to this. Either the player was infact taking a break due to many other reasons, or they were waiting till the staff member left the team to appeal in hopes that the case would be easier.

Understand that I am actually trying to assist you in the process of getting unbanned, weather or not you or anyone else can see it. I want clear and honest answers and effort put into your next reply. No hypothetical questions, no what ifs, no "well this happened and it's bs" stories. Here is what I want clearly and honestly answered.

Reason for waiting so long to post a UBR:

Reason for consideration to approve UBR:

What have planned for FL should this UBR be approved:

Do you understand that there may be other limitations bestowed upon you, should this UBR be approved and is that acceptible to you:

Anything else you want to say or add, please put it here:

If you do these things for me, I can assure you, this case will be resolved much faster then playing the back and forth 20 questions game that normally goes in these kinds of UBRs. Thanks for your understanding and helping me help you find resolution in this case.
Well the reason for waiting all that time until posting an unban request is because after I got banned I started play a Serious RP, I learnt more passive RP on that server, had some fun but it wasn't the same community, after that I joined a community called *****. Then I thought I'd make my unban request.

From playing all that Serious RP, I have found RP a lot more fun by just playing passive. I got most of my bans because I got bored and wanted some action, now that I find passive RP fun, I wont be so trigger happy. I have also learnt to control my anger from last time I played, this should also stop me from raiding bases.

I have actually already planned something for if I get unbanned. I'm going to start playing with my mate who is a big passive RP player. If he's not on then I'm probably not going to be on. I understand that I will be limited to only a little things and I'm not bothered by that.

Also, sorry about the lack of text. I'm really not good at writing/typing.
Alright. I'll agree to your unban, however due to the nature of many of your bans I would like to see a long weapons blacklist bestowed upon you. This will help encourage and promote passive rp out of you. If this is agreeable with you, then could an administrator handle the rest.
Thank you, Jokhah. I agree to this and think it will be a good idea myself.