The_Alpha_Dog - Unban Request
Your name: Hunter

Your ban ID: 34753

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: "Has had two last chances, don't worry though, you've been caught."

Involved: GeorgeTheBoy, [FL] Drogas, [FL:RP] Unholy and s7zero7

Why we should unban you:
Well first of all I will start with telling you that most of my bans that have been previously misjudged and that I will be explaining each of those bans.

Chair Abuse / FailRP / Not listening to moderator / Last Chance

Well this ban was really confusing. After having a little fun with a mod by sending a floating turtle towards an admin it, I go over the top a little bit by putting a chair on the turtle for a laugh. I was only on the char for about 2 minutes and from my prospective GeorgeTheBoy and me was only having a small mess around. Well that was until [FL] Drogas came along and banned me before I could tell it was a small prank. This is the first time I even found out this sort of stuff was banable, I have previously seen ex-admins do worse and I guess I just thought that it was normal.

BRA: Random raiding (Extended due to current ban)

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ght=Hunter

Well this started why my mates wanted a little RP action. At the time the president had set no laws, the cops were running around RDMing and all corrupt and I had no response on any passive request to sort them out. So we went to his office with weapons only attempting to rough him up a bit and threaten him, but this was all ruined by the police and Corleones who were raiding, when the Corleones started to raid we defended the president as best as we could. We asked him to stay behind and all sorts of stuff. Of course after a while the police found out about the Corleones raiding so they came up to the presidents office to defend him. Mistaking us for the raiders they started to open fire, we then captured a police officer hoping that they would stop attacking us and letting us free in price of both of the hostages. That didn't work and the police still kept on pushing, ending with them killing the president and the other hostage.

This was not us who started the raiding, unless you class walking into the Nexus with no weapons until we got to the top a raid.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to say, if these two bans wasn't there then I would of never had those last chances and I could admit I was being immature and I didn't realise what I could of done things to prevent all of this stuff at the time, but now I understand how everything works, after playing a lot of Serious RP after being banned and understand more serious rules to roleplay I don't think I'd be breaking the rules again. All I ask for is an unban and you can watch me all you like to see if I break the rules, a small mistake and you can send me back to being banned.
The thing about the chair abuse is you were the only one goofing off. George was telling you to stop. I remember that exactly because he asked you numerous times to knock it off but then you took it to the next level by abusing chairs to get inside. What you considered being messing around is also considered breaking rules so you were banned.
Well maybe I'm an idiot or just can't understand when someone's being serious but to me it really did sound like me and him was just have a fun mess around and I'm sorry for that.
What part of "Guys knock it off" or "Stop" make it seem like hey maybe we should keep on doing it or that he is kidding?
Well that made me think but the parts when he said stuff like "Hey noo, turtles are meant to roam free not be in space." or something similar to that made me think he wasn't being so serious.
I'd also like to put out there that I don't care if you put me on trial or something to see how I do, just want to prove to you that I can do better now.
When you first started messing around with turtles I was fine with it. I just think you took it a bit too far. I'm sorry if my warnings didn't come across as being serious but they were.
(01-11-2014, 12:20 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: When you first started messing around with turtles I was fine with it. I just think you took it a bit too far. I'm sorry if my warnings didn't come across as being serious but they were.

I understand now that I did go to far and I apoligise. It's just that I think it was a little unfair to not have a proper talk with me before banning.
I don't think I need to speak to a player that has been here as long as you have been about abusing chairs. I'd expect you to know better.
I didn't think it was so bad at the time since I was doing it away from the middle of town and I wasn't doing it for my own advantage. But I know that now and that's what making mistakes is all about, right?