Ban Request: Bassnectar
Id like to point out noone had a gun on Bassnectar when he pulled out his gun so technically he is not breaking fear rp, and i did not have anyone pointing a gun at me either when i killed the president.
LMAO Flawless+bobby you are such terrible liars it's unreal. All the evidence they need is in the video Smile
He ran out of a gunsight (tasers) and pulled out his weapon so technically he broke FearRP and proceeded to kill a civilian while 4 government members were around him.

And Bobby, why did you kill the president, just because you got arrested?
(01-10-2014, 05:50 PM)Freezak Wrote: He ran out of a gunsight (tasers) and pulled out his weapon so technically he broke FearRP and proceeded to kill a civilian while 4 government members were around him.

And Bobby, why did you kill the president, just because you got arrested?
I did not kill anyone at that moment. You cannot see clearly in the video, but you can check the logs to see that I did not kill anyone at that specific time. I ran from the tazer because I was about to be detained for something that I did not do. The BMD (Presidents friend) was tranquilizing people during that time. I chased him around to attempt to get him arrested. He then proceeded to run to his friend (The President) and tell him that I was the person tranquilizing. Then the BMD continued to cause trouble and punched the president while the SRU and Police were standing with their backs to him and told them that I was the one punching. I'm sure the staff has the accessibility to look through console logs and see the BMD tranquilizing many people. As the President was about to random arrest me I ran off and pulled a gun. It may have not been the best decision but it was rash and in the moment. The evidence I had manage to capture was posted on page one of the Ex-President coming back and minging by spamming chat. Furthermore, evidence of the BMD DC'ing to avoid arrest.

Edit: Quoted Post by Freezak
Random arrest you or not, you're supposed to follow the rules no matter what. And if you did not kill anyone at that moment, you tried to + you broke FearRP, which is still called breaking FearRP, no matter what were your intentions. If you want to post a ban request do that, that one is about you and you're the accused player.
I killed the president because he was a tyrant, he literally walked around and just arrested anybody he felt like, once i saw him arresting my second friend (the first being SethCorps who i had to break out of jail) I knew i had to kill him. Having a vendetta against a dictator who randomly arrested 2 of my friends in my opinion seems like a good enough reason to kill him.
(01-10-2014, 08:02 PM)bobbycorps Wrote: I killed the president because he was a tyrant, he literally walked around and just arrested anybody he felt like, once i saw him arresting my second friend (the first being SethCorps who i had to break out of jail) I knew i had to kill him. Having a vendetta against a dictator who randomly arrested 2 of my friends in my opinion seems like a good enough reason to kill him.
You are a TERRIBLE liar, and that can be confirmed with logs (I didn't arrest 2 of your friends). Just stop, you clearly broke the rules and got caught and will have to face the consequences Smile

Sucks, doesn't it? :3
Sorry let me clear that up, "tried". I had to unlockpick Seth out of handcuffs.
There is more than enough evidence for RDM/FearRP.
I may have attempted to kill someone but it wasn't attempted RDM because I had multiple reasons to do so.