Ban Request: Bassnectar
Name of player:
Bassnectar

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
I think it's STEAM_0:0:59482017 based on site search. he has like 230 or 320 hours on the server.

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)
4AM gmt ish (I think)

ServerSadOn which of our servers did it happen? v2d/v33x/v2p?)
v33x

Summary: (What happened?)
He was being a minge, attacking multiple people, threatening with gun over mic etc, he was breaking rules and when confronted, proceeded to rdm me.

EvidenceSadTry to get as much evidence as you can get)

Short demo of him rdm'ing me, watch till atleast when he kills me (only 30 seconds in or so)

YOUTUBE VID:
I'd love to backup my point. However, I do not feel safe downloading the video from a site I have never even heard of. If you could upload it to a streaming site that would be great.
^ I don't have to do anything for you. It is a demo file and sendspace is a reputable site. You were the one breaking the rules so either watch the demo or stop making useless posts. Demos cannot be uploaded to "streaming sites" LOL you have to record it afterwards with video recording software which I won't take the time to do for you because you are nothing but a rdm'ing minge.
I saw him RDM RickScott. I was standing right there.
Since i am involved in this case being the one who actually killed the president i would like to add that killing the president for trying to random arrest somebody, let alone my friend, is not against the rules. I hate to be "that guy" but these guys were nothing but trouble all night. after the incident they followed us around as SRU and harassed us trying to get more "evidence" to get us banned. At several moments they pulled out knives and tried to charge us ignoring the facts we had guns (breaking FearRP). Although you cannot hear the voices of the president he was extremely rude and taunted us about the incident all night. On top of that both the BMD and President who would become an SRU were disconnecting to avoid arrest (which can maybe be seen in logs) if not Bassnectar has a few pictures he can show you. As for the direct kill i did that so you can check the logs, it was not Bassnectar. I was told by an admin a few months ago before i stop playing fearless for awhile, he told me that because he put you in prison was a valid reason for killing the president. If this has changed since then please let me know.

i forgot to add the reason for the arrest was because they thought Bassnectar was random tranqing, however if you check the logs, he did not use a tranq all night.
Please upload the evidence to any video website so we wouldn't need to download it.
You don't have to be rude man. I was sketchy about downloading the file at first too. Look the only times i killed you where when you punched me repeatedly in the street and the second time was when you tried knifing my friend as a gun dealer. Neither of those times were RDM since both times were self defense.
Not talking about how you killed me, talking about how you guys killed the president.
Let me start by saying that I was not the one who killed the President. Regardless, there was a RP reason, which was putting BobbyCorps in prison even though he did nothing wrong. Secondly, both Dakota and RickScott were minging and being very disrespectful on v33. I also have evidence of minging (In-Game Chat Spam) and disconnecting to avoid arrest.

IG-ChatSpam

Disconnecting to avoid arrest.