Unblacklist Accidental CDM
(01-10-2014, 12:47 PM)Venom Wrote: Yes in real life they would put you in jail. But this server has rules regarding that. You didn't stop you continued to drive.

Yes I continued to drive by reversing abit to avoid running over the body and killing the person then I got out to roleplay, I'm giving good reasons to get unblacklisted but all ur doing is finding a reason to deny it somehow what ever what you say, please don't do that cus I hate that type of People and I'm sure I'm not the only one to hate them
I'm not trying to find a way to deny it. Simply stating reasons on why it was issued. And no you didn't try to "reverse a bit", you started to drive off.
(01-10-2014, 09:05 PM)Venom Wrote: I'm not trying to find a way to deny it. Simply stating reasons on why it was issued. And no you didn't try to "reverse a bit", you started to drive off.

How would know if I was driving off or not ( I wasn't ) you removed my car I didn't have to press e all you did was spoil the roleplay by stopping me before I could roleplay.
Pls don't tell people to roleplay properly then mess up roleplay yourself
I'm just saying when I was young my mum ( who's a lawyer ) always told me to study the situation until it's complete then take action , trust me a lot of lawyers take this Into account and I think you should to instead of just blacklisting strait away, unless the situation gets to its worst
I did, and I saw what I saw, you kept on driving. And how am I trying to tell you how to roleplay properly? I never stated that.
Denied

blacklist is deemed valid.

It got moved to approved instead to denied, so moving it. - Freezak.