Unblacklist Accidental CDM
Your name:[HXG]Dkdps1 [Youtube] (Steam friends name)

Your blacklist ID:20885 (Number of the blacklist, this could be 2779 for example)

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:45623726

Reason:CDMx2(accidently+someone ran infront of my car) (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

Admin who blacklisted you:[FL:M] Venom

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:I should be unblacklisted because it wasn't intentional and it was an accident and to add to that the person i ran over by accident ran in front of my car and I don't think I should of been blacklisted because it also could of easily been role-played with a paramedic (which was I was about to do until I was stopped
You hit him and then continued to drive off. How is the "accidental"? You also hit another person right after that.
(01-08-2014, 09:03 PM)Venom Wrote: You hit him and then continued to drive off. How is the "accidental"? You also hit another person right after that.

i was parking my car, after i had parked it i was going to roleplay it and call a paramedic and all that but i got stopped by you and it was accidental the car was new and i was getting used to it plus it was a lotus which it bad handling and uncontrollable accelaration
So in real life, you hit someone with your car and then go park it at your house and then see if the guy is alright? And I don't see how a car should effect your overall driving skills.
(01-09-2014, 12:36 AM)Venom Wrote: So in real life, you hit someone with your car and then go park it at your house and then see if the guy is alright? And I don't see how a car should effect your overall driving skills.

Venom your talking like your phychic And you knew what was going through my head when it happend your not I'm telling you the truth
1. I wasn't going to My house I was parking at the bp gas stop
2. Their specific descriptions of the cars in head market which describes the car and the car I was using has fast acceleration like the description says and the handling is quite bad which wouldn't help stopping the car so it would make a difference
3. It's just this car I'm bad at driving I'm fine with a taxi or police car
4. Just because your a mod on a popular server don't mean ur phychic.
(01-09-2014, 06:47 PM)dkdps1 Wrote:
(01-09-2014, 12:36 AM)Venom Wrote: So in real life, you hit someone with your car and then go park it at your house and then see if the guy is alright? And I don't see how a car should effect your overall driving skills.

Venom your talking like your phychic And you knew what was going through my head when it happend your not I'm telling you the truth
2. Their specific descriptions of the cars in head market which describes the car and the car I was using has fast acceleration like the description says and the handling is quite bad which wouldn't help stopping the car so it would make a difference

i forgot one more thing other people have done this and actually killed people and they did'nt get blacklisted they were actually given a chance to roleplay
Okay, other people have done it that means you can? They just didn't get caught. I'm using the BP car wash as a reference to your house as where would you park your car? Plus I never said I am physic. Simply stating what I saw. And yes it does describe how a car is in the market. If you aren't gotta run people over with a taxi or police car then go ahead and drive those. I blacklisted you for running over 2 people and then continuing to drive. It's not MY fault that you cannot drive the vehicle correctly.
(01-09-2014, 06:47 PM)dkdps1 Wrote:

Watch the attitude!
(01-09-2014, 09:26 PM)Venom Wrote: Okay, other people have done it that means you can? They just didn't get caught. I'm using the BP car wash as a reference to your house as where would you park your car? Plus I never said I am physic. Simply stating what I saw. And yes it does describe how a car is in the market. If you aren't gotta run people over with a taxi or police car then go ahead and drive those. I blacklisted you for running over 2 people and then continuing to drive. It's not MY fault that you cannot drive the vehicle correctly.

?!?!?!?!?! I didn't continue to drive I got out of my car to roleplay then you stopped me, what I'm saying the only reason you should of stoped me is if I drove away and ignored the car accident but I got out of the car and would of said are you alright and then call a paramedic because in a roleplay situation my character as a citizen wouldn't know if the person was dead or a live ( I didn't know if he was dead or not) all I'm saying is that even though the accident could of apparently avoided it could of been rped like this server is meant to be for cus believe me this sometimes happens in real life at times and it just puts people in jail.
Yes in real life they would put you in jail. But this server has rules regarding that. You didn't stop you continued to drive.