Unban me (really unfair) kippsee
Your name: kippsee

Your ban ID: 42569

Banned by: [FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: Breaking FearRP. Guns will hurt you.

Involved: Just me

Why we should unban you: This ban was unfair because I was speeding in my car so they turned the sirens on, I pulled over! They said it is a fine then I said no, I have no money. So they where going to arrest me, I said that is unfair if I have no money so I went in my friends car, so he got his gun out and shot the car until it broke. That is when I got out of the car and they arrested me, that is where I got banned because guns hurt, I know they do but I should not get banned when they got the gun out I stopped and they arrested me! This ban was unfair if I got out when they shot the guns. So the reason I gt banned is not valid!

Some police also said to go and some said your not getting away with that?
If you are unable to pay the fine then the cops have every right to arrest you. When I TPed to you, as soon as you got up from being tazed you carried on running away even though there were 3+ cops and an SRU agent all with their guns out.
(01-08-2014, 06:37 PM)no1kippo Wrote: This ban was unfair because I was speeding in my car so they turned the sirens on, I pulled over! They said it is a fine then I said no, I have no money. So they where going to arrest me, I said that is unfair if I have no money so I went in my friends car, so he got his gun out and shot the car until it broke. That is when I got out of the car and they arrested me, that is where I got banned because guns hurt, I know they do but I should not get banned when they got the gun out I stopped and they arrested me! This ban was unfair if I got out when they shot the guns. So the reason I gt banned is not valid!

That... did not make any sense.
(01-08-2014, 08:23 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: If you are unable to pay the fine then the cops have every right to arrest you. When I TPed to you, as soon as you got up from being tazed you carried on running away even though there were 3+ cops and an SRU agent all with their guns out.

That is when my friends car was shot at, I should not waste 5 min arrested because I could not pay the fine, I just bought a car and a suit because I donated, Anyway I did not know what to do, some police let me off, some did not! That is why some cops stayed where they where and some tazed me with guns! I was confused! Well when I was arrested that is when I thought I deserved it, I am arrested, why banned! You TPed to me after I got out of the car!

(01-08-2014, 09:27 PM)Killjoy Wrote:
(01-08-2014, 06:37 PM)no1kippo Wrote: This ban was unfair because I was speeding in my car so they turned the sirens on, I pulled over! They said it is a fine then I said no, I have no money. So they where going to arrest me, I said that is unfair if I have no money so I went in my friends car, so he got his gun out and shot the car until it broke. That is when I got out of the car and they arrested me, that is where I got banned because guns hurt, I know they do but I should not get banned when they got the gun out I stopped and they arrested me! This ban was unfair if I got out when they shot the guns. So the reason I gt banned is not valid!

That... did not make any sense.

Basically, I was speeding, I stopped becuase of the police, they wanted me to pay a fine but I had no money, some police said to give me a warning, however some police wanted to arrest me, I was confused what to do so I went in my friends car, then a cop got a gun and started shooting, I went out of the car and let them arrest me, then I was banned! When I just got over what has happened!
(01-08-2014, 10:08 PM)no1kippo Wrote:
(01-08-2014, 08:23 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: -snip-

That is when my friends car was shot at, I should not waste 5 min arrested because I could not pay the fine, I just bought a car and a suit because I donated, Anyway I did not know what to do, some police let me off, some did not! That is why some cops stayed where they where and some tazed me with guns! I was confused! Well when I was arrested that is when I thought I deserved it, I am arrested, why banned! You TPed to me after I got out of the car!

(01-08-2014, 06:37 PM)no1kippo Wrote: -snip-

-snip-

Basically, I was speeding, I stopped becuase of the police, they wanted me to pay a fine but I had no money, some police said to give me a warning, however some police wanted to arrest me, I was confused what to do so I went in my friends car, then a cop got a gun and started shooting, I went out of the car and let them arrest me, then I was banned! When I just got over what has happened!

You did not let them arrest you. I watched them chase you and even though they had guns out and were telling you to stop, you just completely ignored them. You failed to follow FearRP and chose to run away instead of listening to what the police officers had to say. That is why I issued a suspension.
(01-08-2014, 10:33 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(01-08-2014, 10:08 PM)no1kippo Wrote:
(01-08-2014, 08:23 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: -snip-

(01-08-2014, 06:37 PM)no1kippo Wrote: -snip-

-snip-

You did not let them arrest you. I watched them chase you and even though they had guns out and were telling you to stop, you just completely ignored them. You failed to follow FearRP and chose to run away instead of listening to what the police officers had to say. That is why I issued a suspension.

Denied for the reasons stated above.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub