bornat1
_Rene_
SteamID:
bornat1 < STEAM_0:0:80242009
_Rene_ < STEAM_0:0:70568779

Time in GMT:

14:30 Belgium time

Server: V33X

Summary: He glitched in my base took printer money,I proceed to kill him for being in my base after finding out my money was gone and he was only person in my place,Then he respawns and shoots my car,Then i proceed to kill him again, Then he shoots my car again randomly I proceed to get out of my base and he starts shooting me , Then bornat Starts knifing me . Logs can proove most stuff. as it doesnt realy show hes name most of the time.

-I know they were working together due the fact they were talking to eachother in diffrent language.

Evidence: http://mfi.re/watch/0h2b6i4licprppd/Dat_lies.mp4-

That bornat1 guy also glitched in my base yesterday..
Look that i undersstand perfectly...But sometimes you just mix some letters and its realy hard too find out wat you mean and Im also not learning English yet...So we arent so diffrent from country as we dont speak english here too.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
(01-08-2014, 03:53 PM)Demonichell Wrote: Look that i undersstand perfectly...But sometimes you just mix some letters and its realy hard too find out wat you mean and Im also not learning English yet...So we arent so diffrent from country as we dont speak english here too.

ok lets stop fighting and let fealess staf do ther jobe k ?
You should also watch the video then
Kind Regards
I just saw video and it stops from after 7-8 mins idk why.
Cut the video up...
Wat you mean?
Kind Regards
(01-08-2014, 04:06 PM)Demonichell Wrote: Wat you mean?

I'm not watching 13 minutes of raw footage.
Raw? I shortened it from 1.35 HOurs...If you dont want to watch it perhaps let a diffrent admin watch it? I can only shorten the bmw part again where im driving to gas station else i got no evidence of him breaking nlr he could just say i Cutted out the 5min part or watever or he shot me but he doesnt show it? And are there even rules about long evidence?
Kind Regards
and Admin did vid stop for u at 7 min cuz for me i stoped at 6-7 min