bornat1
_Rene_
SteamID:
bornat1 < STEAM_0:0:80242009
_Rene_ < STEAM_0:0:70568779

Time in GMT:

14:30 Belgium time

Server: V33X

Summary: He glitched in my base took printer money,I proceed to kill him for being in my base after finding out my money was gone and he was only person in my place,Then he respawns and shoots my car,Then i proceed to kill him again, Then he shoots my car again randomly I proceed to get out of my base and he starts shooting me , Then bornat Starts knifing me . Logs can proove most stuff. as it doesnt realy show hes name most of the time.

-I know they were working together due the fact they were talking to eachother in diffrent language.

Evidence: http://mfi.re/watch/0h2b6i4licprppd/Dat_lies.mp4-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-w1pFotI...e=youtu.be
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
(01-08-2014, 01:37 PM)Demonichell Wrote: Name of player:
bornat1
_Rene_
SteamID:
bornat1 < STEAM_0:0:80242009
_Rene_ < STEAM_0:0:70568779

Time in GMT:

14:30 Belgium time

Server: V33X

Summary: He glitched in my base took printer money,I proceed to kill him for being in my base after finding out my money was gone and he was only person in my place,Then he respawns and shoots my car,Then i proceed to kill him again, Then he shoots my car again randomly I proceed to get out of my base and he starts shooting me , Then bornat Starts knifing me

-I know they were working together due the fact they were talking to eachother in diffrent language.

Evidence: Coming

Hello. bornat1 here. I've just seen you shooting at my friend , and thats why i pulled out knife.Just tried to save him. And i was your security this morning aswell.I can't find reason to simply RDM you , just tried to defend my friend.
Quote:Hello. bornat1 here. I've just seen you shooting at my friend , and thats why i pulled out knife.Just tried to save him. And i was your security this morning aswell.I can't find reason to simply RDM you , just tried to defend my friend.

Ok so you said you said you pulled out a knife that moment lets make admins check logs if its true that he pulled out a knife right when i started shooting And the fact you were talking a diffrent language with him near my base too and after i got killed by him you said "You cant kill us!"
Kind Regards
Thts complete lie we were on road next to his hause and we were building our wal araund our base and one prop got me stuck so my frend spawned a chair so i got inside it and then i when i left the chair i spawned iside his property he got his gun out and he ws jeling at me and he let me go and after 10 sec he came out of his hause and RDM me 'cuz i stole his money how could i i didnt have lockpick or enything.Then when he RDM i shooted at his car and he throwed bomb on my car and he kil me possible RDM me again.Later my frend came and i wanted revenge so i again shooted at his car he came out asd again tryed to kil me but my frend took his knife out and started to kil his so so he helped me cuz i kil him once he kil me 3 or 2 times and bte he was civilian in colerone vilage.
(01-08-2014, 01:45 PM)Demonichell Wrote:
Quote:Hello. bornat1 here. I've just seen you shooting at my friend , and thats why i pulled out knife.Just tried to save him. And i was your security this morning aswell.I can't find reason to simply RDM you , just tried to defend my friend.

Ok so you said you said you pulled out a knife that moment lets make admins check logs if its true that he pulled out a knife right when i started shooting And the fact you were talking a diffrent language with him near my base too and after i got killed by him you said "You cant kill us!"

Thats what he said "You can't kill me"
No my frend puled knife on u cuz u were shooting at me i puled rifle gun on u, and i sed u 'can't kil me '
(01-08-2014, 01:50 PM)_Rene_ Wrote: Thts complete lie we were on road next to his hause and we were building our wal araund our base and one prop got me stuck so my frend spawned a chair so i got inside it and then i when i left the chair i spawned iside his property he got his gun out and he ws jeling at me and he let me go and after 10 sec he came out of his hause and RDM me 'cuz i stole his money how could i i didnt have lockpick or enything.Then when he RDM i shooted at his car and he throwed bomb on my car and he kil me possible RDM me again.Later my frend came and i wanted revenge so i again shooted at his car he came out asd again tryed to kil me but my frend took his knife out and started to kil his so so he helped me cuz i kil him once he kil me 3 or 2 times and bte he was civilian in colerone vilage.

Quote:Thts complete lie we were on road next to his hause and we were building our wal araund our base and one prop got me stuck so my frend spawned a chair so i got inside it and then i when i left the chair i spawned iside his property

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/8830...0D7E9091D/ -Thats where you were building ur wall? Nope dont see any wall neither any prop and you cant even build a base there.

Quote:'cuz i stole his money how could i i didnt have lockpick or enything
You glitched ur way as my doors were still locked so was my keypad as its on toggle.

Quote:Then when he RDM i shooted at his car and he throwed bomb on my car and he kil me possible RDM me again

Nlr,And not rdm you shot my car...

Quote:Later my frend came and i wanted revenge so i again shooted at his car he came out asd again

Nlr

Quote:bte he was civilian in colerone vilage.

Allowed

Quote: i kil him once he kil me 3 or 2 times

Nlr,Rdm And i killed you for shooting my car and stealing money from printers i might not have evidence of that but you were the only person in my base at that time.

(01-08-2014, 01:58 PM)_Rene_ Wrote: No my frend puled knife on u cuz u were shooting at me i puled rifle gun on u, and i sed u 'can't kil me '

Lies,You just said you shot my car? then i came out then you killed me? thats wat you said and i still got evidence coming up
Kind Regards
First off all we were building wal cuz we lost it all cuz g mod chrsed of my frend and u could take that photo (props deleted when i got in) after all that happend cuz while thars going on u DIND NOT take photo of your hause,and abaut NLR thats complete lie i was waiting 5 min to come near your huse .And abaut that last fact ok im sorry i forgot to type it.Sad.And abaut that passing through doors u think i could pass through 1.fence 2.backdoors 3.garage doors 4.doors where are contrabands and i vould probably need to crack some fading doors and go back through all that doors again and if i did that u raly think that i vould go out through main front doors and talk to i vould go out with chair(And od al lthat jpbe in fyew sec ?!).And i didt know that u can do taht .
(01-08-2014, 03:05 PM)_Rene_ Wrote: First off al we were building wal cuz we lost it all cuz g mod chrsed of my frend and u could take that photo after all that happend cuz while thars going onu DIND NOT take photo of your hause,and abaut NLR thats complete lie i was waiting 5 min to come near your huse .And abaut thAt last fact ok im sorry i forgot to type it.Sad

Honestly didnt understand 25% of wat you mean , lying just makes everything worse.
Kind Regards
(01-08-2014, 03:13 PM)Demonichell Wrote:
(01-08-2014, 03:05 PM)_Rene_ Wrote: First off al we were building wal cuz we lost it all cuz g mod chrsed of my frend and u could take that photo after all that happend cuz while thars going onu DIND NOT take photo of your hause,and abaut NLR thats complete lie i was waiting 5 min to come near your huse .And abaut thAt last fact ok im sorry i forgot to type it.Sad

Honestly didnt understand 25% of wat you mean , lying just makes everything worse.
Ye Ye did u might thihnk that 1im not from country where we speak english 2. maybe im not going in best school ?