Sicilian mafia RP with [FL:RP] BloodyDoritos
[FL:RP] BloodyDoritos came up with this ideah and he made the sicilian mafia HQ so He deserves the respect Cheese

For better HD vieuw. Click the link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWe-S5WUCac

Having planned meatings.
Buisinesses.
Having stores paying us Protection money.
Leaving notes at those stores like :"Under protection by the Sicilian mafia"
Burned down a gunshop. "Strictly buisiness"
Saved the president from the rebels.

And more Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Morbid
Looks great.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
The following 1 user Likes Morbid's post:
  • Altoria
You forgot i was inside! Sad Haha! But what a coincidence i was also recording some parts of the event! so here is another video from my point of view! No edits! So its long! It shows the meeting all the way to the president raid and eventually the fall of the Silician Mob! I definitely look forward to RPing with Bloody Doritos again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vq4hjTeX...e=youtu.be
The following 1 user Likes Ne0ster's post:
  • Altoria
Wow looks like it was one bad ass Mafia Rp
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 2 users Like Ludo's post:
  • Ne0ster, Altoria
Looks really good ! Keep up the good work with the amazing RP's!

Love to see more!
Ex-Server Teacher
The following 2 users Like Bradley's post:
  • Ne0ster, Altoria
(01-08-2014, 01:40 PM)Ne0ster Wrote: You forgot i was inside! Sad Haha! But what a coincidence i was also recording some parts of the event! so here is another video from my point of view! No edits! So its long! It shows the meeting all the way to the president raid and eventually the fall of the Silician Mob! I definitely look forward to RPing with Bloody Doritos again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vq4hjTeX...e=youtu.be

Sorry that I didn' thad ya listed. I tried to get everyone .
:3

I remember the raid. was where I crashed XD
Always nice to rp.

Took me long to get online XD
I was pretty confused when it said, "Saved the President". I might be wrong since it's a long time ago since I played, but as far as I am concerned they can't work together.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Altoria
(01-09-2014, 07:32 AM)Equalizer Wrote: I was pretty confused when it said, "Saved the President". I might be wrong since it's a long time ago since I played, but as far as I am concerned they can't work together.

Didn't worked together, but buisiness can happen. And Deals can be made. Doesn't need to be allies.

The rebels held him so we saved him for a deal.
That looks great!

Off-topic:
(01-09-2014, 07:32 AM)Equalizer Wrote: I was pretty confused when it said, "Saved the President". I might be wrong since it's a long time ago since I played, but as far as I am concerned they can't work together.

I was banned for ''Collaborating with Corleones as Government'' a long time ago.
The Corleones were protecting me against the Rebels...