Dead - My Un-Ban Request
Your name: (Ansem774) or Dead

Your ban ID:(42516)

Banned by: ([FL] Vauld)

Reason: (Prop-pushing a car to the gas station)

Involved:(There were two people involved to be exact. My self, and a fellow member in the job role as a "Police Officer." He had been banned for 3 days, just before I was.

I saw the fellow member pushing his vehicle to the gas station, due to the lack of gas. I noticed he was having trouble moving the object, so I contested a simpler way to get the job done. Not more than 2 minutes in, the server begin shunning me of my actions. I tried to explain that I was new and that I was only trying to help. I'm not one to be mean nor deny help of those in need. I fully understand that my actions were out of the rules guidelines.)

Why we should unban you: (Not much to say here other than It was my mistake.
Little did I know that it was by far against the rules of the server. I am 20 years old, and I have owned Garry's Mod for about 5 years now, but I have only played basic build servers and some other odd modded channels.

I want to sincerely apologize to the people involved and the FL that had to take further action. It was due my my negligence of not entirely understanding the rules of the game mod and the server. I am new to RP servers entirely and due to the excitement of experiencing the game mod for the first time, I passed by some of the most important parts on the game / server. I know understand how critical they are and I would like to dedicate myself to fully understanding the rules of both the server and the game mod in general before I further my experience in your server.

The only thing I ask, if for a simple second chance. I will completely understand if you all think differently of the request, it is my fault. I really enjoy the life of Garry's Mod and the life of RP. Its like a life out side of real life. My only thought was that a 3 day ban was far out of the range for my stupid mistake. Please allow me to show you that I am willing to learn, so that I can continue playing your awesome server, and hopefully becoming a VIP, or a higher position in the future.)

Thanks for taking the time to read all of my nonsense. You all have a great day.
Ban lowered to 12h.

Hopefully 12h will be enough time to read the rules completely, before taking further action on the server.