BlackForestAdam
Your name: BlackForestAdam

Your ban ID: 42519

Banned by: [FL] Pavilion

Reason: Ban Request #40908 Approved: FailRP.

The accused user BlackForestAdam: The evidence presented showed you having worded props outside you own building stating 'contra' which is clearly a form of FailRP.

Involved: Doctor Internet, King Kickass and me

Why we should unban you:

I'm not exactly sure how writing contra on a house (mine or not) is a reason for a 2 day ban, especially considering that by the time i wrote word on my wall the only contra was outside and not owned by me. I understand how this can be seen as fail RP but as i was hurting no one (the word isn't offensive and the props weren't killing anyone) and technically was only using CityRP props to create a word (i mean what else are they for) i am asking if my ban could possibly be shortened.

I will respect any decisions made
But if you decide to keep me banned for the original 2 days, i would appreciate if you could explain to me what is wrong with writing contra on a wall)

-BlackForestAdam
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
It's complete FailRP, no know criminal organisation sits inside their 'house/base' advertising to everyone that they have illegal products inside their household. The evidence in the ban request clearly shows it, and there is no reason for the ban to be shortened or removed from record.
OK then well that's explained, i am no longer asking for the ban to be shortened/removed, the only thing that is still unclear to me is that i wasn't advertising anything as there wasn't contra in the house (or any other illegal items, apart from the one doctor internet apparently later brought into the house)
You stated it your self, when the ban request issue occurred, there was contraband in the house, and even so, it's still FailRP, for an underground criminal like the Corleone to advertise that they have illegal items outside the house.
I wasnt a corleone...
Either way, it's still complete failRP to advertise that you have illegal items on your premises, not matter what role you play.

Denied.