Are there any plate props?
So I was a chef at the Burger King and I had many customers. I really enjoyed it and I made them happy. But I wanted to make them even more happy. So I decided to add a touch to realism. I decided to serve my customers meals with plates! Someone told me that there is a spawnlist of them but I can't seem to find it. Can someone help me out?
Thanks Smile
(I'm sorry if this thread is in the wrong section)
Theres a kfc bucket cover prop that resembles a plate. I will post the directory here once I get ig.

ok maybe it wasnt a kfc cover but yolo, models/props_phx/misc/potato_launcher_cap.mdl
If you asked "Is there any plate props?" in the chat or something similar I think they mis-understood the question. If you search for plate "in the Q menu search bar loads of THICK plates come up, which is the small versions of the hunter plates in "General".

However there is a section of props that you need to dig a little for to find, but they are thin and small enough for what you are looking for. If you go to your Q menu and go:

Browse >< Games >< All >< Squad >< sf Plates There is some nice props to use for this, they are orange, but of course you can colour or material them as you'd like.
(Of course you could just search for "Squad" too, if you'd like.

If you have problems finding sf plates, they should be close to the section "Termin" I pressume they are made of the actual guy Termin which made some models for fearless, I believe.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Thanks alot guys
Personally I use a cs_italy wooden box for it.