tomtom87483
Clara Oswin
Name:Clara Oswin
Steam Name:tomtom87483
Game ID:784
Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tomtom87483/

Time in GMT: 05.01.2014

Server: v33x

Summary: Tomtom tease,cuff,arrest me becouse I kill a officer but I didint kill officer and tomtom say me near killing officer and she can excitation me but she didint she cuffed and arrest me.And I say get out of my way ı reapeat it 3 times tomtom didin't listen to me and ı drive and tomtom Didint die.And I just trying to park my car[Image: e72qjW.png]

Evidence: [Image: e72qjW.png] tomtom lied. Tomtom say he kill a officer and I didint kill him. And tomtom say near killing officer.
Sir I arrested you for a completley valid reason I arrested you for reckless driving and nearly killing an officer you took me to 25 health. Also look at your screenshot it clearly states almost killing officer to be honest I think posting this was a waste of your time I am crying because of your incompetence and I hope you read this like you didn't read everything I had told you via OOC. Also my character name is Clara Oswin Oswald.
(01-06-2014, 04:22 PM)tomtom87483 Wrote: Sir I arrested you for a completley valid reason I arrested you for reckless driving and nearly killing an officer you took me to 25 health. Also look at your screenshot it clearly states almost killing officer to be honest I think posting this was a waste of your time I am crying because of your incompetence and I hope you read this like you didn't read everything I had told you via OOC.
No you say Killing a officer. I have screenshot.And I read ur OCC.
Tomtom clearly stated that you 'almost killed an officer' in the warrant. Even if you were just trying to park your car, you still did damage to the officer, therefore the warrant was valid.

Ban Request: Denied.