400 hours, never made one of these
Ðave here (or 'ave' depending on whether or not you have a numpad), you may or may not recognize me from in-game as 'Carmen Sandiego', or 'the really annoying one that impounded my BMW while it was parked on the sidewalk'.

My activity on most areas within the forums is generally low, I feel this is simply because I pose no business with most of the other players that engage with the community.

I happen to be a member of Beflok's 'Designing Tomorrow' building society. DrTosspot and I have played together for my whole time spent on the server and he's shown me a few things on the side with building. I'd be engaging a lot more in the market with my dupes, but unfortunately, Garry Newman deserves a slap to the face for making my client's instability massive.

Nevertheless, I've been a member for roughly 2 years, and I've peaked nearly 500 hours in-game (which is a lot in my standards), so I may as well jot this down for the sake of it.

I recognize most of you that browse through threads such as these, so I won't be that much of a stranger towards you, if you happen to take the approach.
Welcome finally to the forum community Dave, glad to have yah!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Hello, I'm glad you're enjoying Fearless. No need to welcome you, you've been here for a long time! The forums are a great place of lurking and provide a lot of information about CityRP that will come in handy.
Regards,
aviator
Welcome, although you're not all that new.
Welcome to the forums Dave!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Welcome to the forums!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Welcome to the forum.
Women to the forums!

^^ damn autocorrect I mean welcome
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Welcome, Finally made this!

Welcome mate, You obviously enjoy the servers.
Ex-Server Teacher
Welcome to the forums man! Glad to see you already enjoy playing the servers!