Hellow Fearless
Brick 
Hellow Fearless,

I'm not new but I want to write something about me. Oh and sorry for my bad english!

At first a short story how I found the servers.

I was just playing some Prop Hunt with my friends and well I got bored so I decided to look around in the Server lists and I saw CityRP so I thought yeah gonna' check it out.
At first i got angry because i got failtextures and then I was a genius Cheese I visited the website and saw the download button so I clicked on it to download all the things I did not had. After I brought the textures running I didn't know what to do so I became a Rebel. I was lost at the beginning because I played the first time on a roleplay server in GarrysMod. I asked the stupidest questions like "Where can I find Contraband and how do I manufacture them" Yeah I was nooby. But now a timeshift to the present - Yeah I'm a f**king magician.

Now I already played more than 120 hours on the servers and my favourite server is v33x because the map is so pretty huge. I was able to save my money up for the Lamborghini Murcielago wich is an awesome car in all ways, but before the Murcielago I had the Supra wich is way nice too. So I met already many friendly people I was impressed how friendly they are I forgot after two year League of Legends what a friendly community is and I never saw such a roleplay before, sure there are some rulebreakers or guys who failrp but hey there are so much guys who are roleplaying decently and I just want to say "thank you" to every one who read this post and to everyone who's roleplaying the good way.

Stay good! Bye!
Glad to hear you enjoy playing here, and welcome to Fearless forums.
Nice introduction, welcome to FL, hopefully you'll stay here for a long time.
Hellow guy! Hope to have you here for a long time Wink
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Nice to see you took the time to introduce yourself not everyone does, welcome to the community man!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Welcome to FL. I'm glad you're enjoying your time here.
Regards,
aviator
Welcome to FL! If you still had questions feel free to pm me
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Welcome to Fearless! If you need any help feel free to PM me.
Great to see you enjoying yourself! Welcome to FL.
Welcome to Fearless!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy