Unban request Rawwzkii
Your name: Rawwzkii

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:13592109

Banned by: [FL:M] Freezak

Reason: Random raiding.

Involved: ItzOnlyHartree, Snigemorderen Kenny,ItzOnlyBradleey, [FL:RP] Potato_Frans, pim2399, [FL:RP] Mist, SmexyCow. (I think all of their bans is fair tho)

Why we should unban you: I'll explain the situation real quick.
We were Corleones (had a few citizens with us) and were banned from the city. So we planned to raid and so on. We left the bar and drove to the nexus (It was still the same president at that time) when we arrived I went in the lobby and started shooting, just like the rest. Then K.S. wrote to me on steam that there was a new president, so I left the raid and didn't go any further than the lobby and didn't shoot anyone after. The rest of the Corleone went with the elevator up and kept raiding.

Therefor I don't think my ban is fair since I reacted as quickly as possible and didn't raid further than the lobby, yes I participated in the raid since I still thought it was the old president. The president changed while we were driving to the nexus, and I don't check the scoreboard/chat when i'm driving, lack of concentration while driving = crash. And I certainly didn't want to die, had Kevlar and Galil equipped.

I mainly seek other admins opinions on this. Freezak and I have talked about it and he chose to ban me anyway.
Here are your damage logs:

[Image: Bez_tytu_u.jpg]

Time when you shoot at these people was around 18-17:02 (depending on the timezone).

Quote:[16:56:46] [FL:RP] UnitedGamesNL (STEAM_0:1:68129752) said: /broadcast i need to have some dinner, so
goodbye everybody
[16:56:50] [FL:RP] UnitedGamesNL (STEAM_0:1:68129752) Disconnected

You had plenty of time to realize that the president you tried to raid isn't here anymore, either by looking on the scoreboard, either on the chat.
(01-05-2014, 05:08 PM)Freezak Wrote: Here are your damage logs:

[Image: Bez_tytu_u.jpg]

Time when you shoot at these people was around 18-17:02 (depending on the timezone).

Quote:[16:56:46] [FL:RP] UnitedGamesNL (STEAM_0:1:68129752) said: /broadcast i need to have some dinner, so
goodbye everybody
[16:56:50] [FL:RP] UnitedGamesNL (STEAM_0:1:68129752) Disconnected

You had plenty of time to realize that the president you tried to raid isn't here anymore, either by looking on the scoreboard, either on the chat.

As I said, I don't look on the scoreboard/chat while driving/raiding. You don't really have time to do that, who does that?.. Who expect the president to leave his spot when you are on your way there?
As I said above, I participated in the raid until the lobby and yes, I shot but only before I were told that there was a new president.

As I also told you ingame, I tried my best not to break any rules by leaving the raid.
It doesn't really matter if you shoot before you got told that there was a new president or after.

It's not like you'll go away from the consequences by not realizing/pretending not to that there's a new president and waiting for someone else to eventually tell you.

The president has announced the retirement shortly during/before the preparation of your group, thus you had a time.
(01-05-2014, 05:21 PM)Freezak Wrote: It doesn't really matter if you shoot before you got told that there was a new president or after.

It's not like you'll go away from the consequences by not realizing/pretending not to that there's a new president and waiting for someone else to eventually tell you.

The president has announced the retirement shortly during/before the preparation of your group, thus you had a time.

Alright then. Next time I'll just keep on raiding to have the fun, if I get banned anyways even tho I react to it and do my best not to break any rules. Over and out.
Denied.