Mist - Unban Request.
(01-05-2014, 08:55 PM)pim2399 Wrote:
(01-05-2014, 07:16 PM)Freezak Wrote: No matter how many people were banned, all of them could see the message, as you said, but apparently nobody did. It's not that little mistake as the president got almost killed.

yes but we didnt if we have noticed the message then we didnt raid the pres

That's the cause of yours random raid.
I find it hard to believe 9 of you missed the old presidents message.
Guys look at it like this.

Yes, we missed the broadcast, so what? There wasn't even a president in the nexus anyway.

And then Freezak came and I guess he thought there was a president that almost got killed, if I'm right?

I still can't see how the raid was random since we had a reason for it. Atleast the reason should be changed..
You could have a reason if you would raid the previous president, nevertheless you raided a new one, thus the raid became random.
However the raid wasn't supposed to be random.
When we came to the nexus there was no president, and we was like "Where the fuck is he?" Then we checked the scoreboard and a new one was there and he wasn't even in the nexus.

I find it stupid to ban 9 people for such reason when nothing happend, really.
I'm not saying you are stupid, Freezak! We're still friends :-)!
No worries, the thing is that raid ended in very end stage - all of the defenders got killed, thus something unfortunately happened.
(01-06-2014, 12:28 PM)Freezak Wrote: No worries, the thing is that raid ended in very end stage - all of the defenders got killed, thus something unfortunately happened.

We killed SRU, yes.
I can't remember that any others were killed in that raid, I'm talking about the defenders.

None lost their weapons. And even if someone did its just a weapon. I can't really believe that it does enough damage to ban us.
It's not about "doing" damage. Certains rules can do more or less "physical" damage to others like - Breaking NLR, Breaking FearRP, yet these are the rules of the server.

Your group managed to nearly finish the whole raid, not just start and end it on early stage. I was afk for a while, yet getting few @ calls from the president, meaning he was getting random raided for a not-so-short amount of time. That's why i've decided to pull out the consequences.
How could the president do the @ if he wasn't there?
How is he supposed to know?

By the way. The thread can be locked, ban expired.
I don't know where he was.