Mist - Unban Request.
Sad 
Your name: [FL:RP] Mist

Your ban ID: 42384

Banned by: [FL:M] Freezak

Reason: Random raiding.

Involved: SmexyCow, pim2399, [FL:RP] Potato_Frans, ItzOnlyBradleey, Snigemorderen Kenny & ItzOnlyHartree

Why we should unban you: We got banned because of a raid, yes. However it was not random. We wanted to raid a president since he did a shitty job, he didn't even post laws. Then we wanted to raid him because of the things he did. Then the president we wanted to raid left the server. We kept raiding since we didn't see that he left. Then Freezak came and we talked a little.. So all in all its not a random raid. We had reasons to raid the president, unfortunately he left. It all should just be voided instead.
(01-05-2014, 04:55 PM)Mist Wrote: Your name: [FL:RP] Mist

Involved: SmexyCow, pim2399, [FL:RP] Potato_Frans, ItzOnlyBradleey, Snigemorderen Kenny & ItzOnlyHartree

Why we should unban you: We got banned because of a raid, yes. However it was not random. We wanted to raid a president since he did a shitty job, he didn't even post laws. Then we wanted to raid him because of the things he did. Then the president we wanted to raid left the server. We kept raiding since we didn't see that he left. Then Freezak came and we talked a little.. So all in all its not a random raid. We had reasons to raid the president, unfortunately he left. It all should just be voided instead.

did you warn the president before you raided ?
Here's the time when the president has announced his retirement:

Quote:[16:56:46] [FL:RP] UnitedGamesNL (STEAM_0:1:68129752) said: /broadcast i need to have some dinner, so
goodbye everybody
[16:56:50] [FL:RP] UnitedGamesNL (STEAM_0:1:68129752) Disconnected

Time when most of your group started pullling out weapons and getting ready for the raid:

Quote:[16:58:40] [FL:RP] Mist (STEAM_0:0:30019129) said: /me equips a Kevlar vest.
[16:58:44] [FL:RP] Mist (STEAM_0:0:30019129) said: /me takes out a M4A1 from their backup.
[16:58:34] pim2399 (STEAM_0:1:32229180) said: /me equips a Kevlar vest.
[16:58:30] [FL:RP] Potato_Frans (STEAM_0:0:49875941) said: /me equips a Kevlar vest.
[17:01:13] Snigemorderen Kenny (STEAM_0:0:29134430) said: /me takes out a M4A1 from their backup.

You had a lot of time to realize that there's a new president, there's a seenable red message or scoreboard which people often use to look if the killed somebody or not. Gunfight occured 4-5 minutes later.
(01-05-2014, 05:07 PM)dkdps1 Wrote:
(01-05-2014, 04:55 PM)Mist Wrote: Your name: [FL:RP] Mist

did you warn the president before you raided ?
This is not darkRP

(01-05-2014, 05:10 PM)Freezak Wrote: Here's the time when the president has announced his retirement:

Quote:[16:56:46] [FL:RP] UnitedGamesNL (STEAM_0:1:68129752) said: /broadcast i need to have some dinner, so
goodbye everybody
[16:56:50] [FL:RP] UnitedGamesNL (STEAM_0:1:68129752) Disconnected

Time when most of your group started pullling out weapons and getting ready for the raid:

Quote:[16:58:40] [FL:RP] Mist (STEAM_0:0:30019129) said: /me equips a Kevlar vest.
[16:58:44] [FL:RP] Mist (STEAM_0:0:30019129) said: /me takes out a M4A1 from their backup.
[16:58:34] pim2399 (STEAM_0:1:32229180) said: /me equips a Kevlar vest.
[16:58:30] [FL:RP] Potato_Frans (STEAM_0:0:49875941) said: /me equips a Kevlar vest.
[17:01:13] Snigemorderen Kenny (STEAM_0:0:29134430) said: /me takes out a M4A1 from their backup.

You had a lot of time to realize that there's a new president, there's a seenable red message or scoreboard which people often use to look if the killed somebody or not. Gunfight occured 4-5 minutes later.

Sometimes you miss OOC? The whole situation could have been voided since its a mistake. Instead you chose to ban 7 people. We didn't take notice since we were preparing and just talking with our mic.
It's not like the president has changed while the raid was going on. All of you were preparing after he announced his retirement and disconnection from the server. You should blame no one else but yourself.
(01-05-2014, 05:32 PM)Freezak Wrote: It's not like the president has changed while the raid was going on. All of you were preparing after he announced his retirement and disconnection from the server. You should blame no one else but yourself.

little bit sad freezak banning 7 people because of a mistake if 1 of us saw the message we would have stopped but we dont look in chat when we are preparing with a group and everyone uses their mic's why cant you just unban us it was a small mistake and there are alot of people with small mistakes in the aproved thing
(01-05-2014, 05:32 PM)Freezak Wrote: It's not like the president has changed while the raid was going on. All of you were preparing after he announced his retirement and disconnection from the server. You should blame no one else but yourself.

As Pim said.. I find it stupid to ban 7 people because of a little mistake that have been made. None of us really saw the message. And you put in the reason "random raid". How can that possibly be random? We had a reason. Then the president left and a new one came in. Do you want us to constantly look at the scoreboard while we're in a raid?
(01-05-2014, 06:41 PM)Mist Wrote:

As Pim said.. I find it stupid to ban 7 people because of a little mistake that have been made. None of us really saw the message. And you put in the reason "random raid". How can that possibly be random? We had a reason. Then the president left and a new one came in. Do you want us to constantly look at the scoreboard while we're in a raid?

he banned 9 people my bad
No matter how many people were banned, all of them could see the message, as you said, but apparently nobody did. It's not that little mistake as the president got almost killed.
(01-05-2014, 07:16 PM)Freezak Wrote: No matter how many people were banned, all of them could see the message, as you said, but apparently nobody did. It's not that little mistake as the president got almost killed.

yes but we didnt if we have noticed the message then we didnt raid the pres