BR: Smiling2Death Random Punch, RDM
Name Of Player: [UN] Smiling2Death

Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:41452696

Time in GMT: Roughly 13:15

Server: v33x

Summary: I just tabbed out for literally 30 seconds to put a song on, and when I was back I was getting punched by a chef asking me to buy food from him, then he got a bit more aggressive and just stabbed me to death. Not sure why he did it but he did.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gclahlSVmSc
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
You are the guy who stole my food without paying at the burger king. That's why i killed you.
(01-05-2014, 04:22 PM)Smiling2death Wrote: You are the guy who stole my food without paying at the burger king. That's why i killed you.

Why would I steal items during a transaction and then put up a BR if it was a legit kill. You were doing this randonly saying in mic chat "do you want to buy food". I had not even spoke to you in the game before this. Just to tell you, your not aloud to lie in the courthouse.

(01-05-2014, 05:08 PM)EpicSpadge Wrote:
(01-05-2014, 04:22 PM)Smiling2death Wrote: You are the guy who stole my food without paying at the burger king. That's why i killed you.

Why would I steal items during a transaction and then put up a BR if it was a legit kill. You were doing this randonly saying in mic chat "do you want to buy food". I had not even spoke to you in the game before this. Just to tell you, your not aloud to lie in the courthouse.

You look like the same guy who stole my food without paying and i didnt said do you want to buy food i said give back my food.

Im not lying...
(01-05-2014, 05:13 PM)Smiling2death Wrote:

You look like the same guy who stole my food without paying and i didnt said do you want to buy food i said give back my food.

Im not lying...

Well it wasn't me and you should check before attacking. And also if you thought it was me when I asked why was you punching me why did you get a knife out RDM me. You should if tried talking to me. If you end out getting banned then that might make you change what you do instead of just attacking people

(01-05-2014, 05:36 PM)EpicSpadge Wrote:

Im not lying...

Well it wasn't me and you should check before attacking. And also if you thought it was me when I asked why was you punching me why did you get a knife out RDM me. You should if tried talking to me. If you end out getting banned then that might make you change what you do instead of just attacking people

Well sorry then but i really tought it was you. and attacking wasnt maybe the best way to solve it.
(01-05-2014, 05:45 PM)Smiling2death Wrote:
(01-05-2014, 05:36 PM)EpicSpadge Wrote:

Im not lying...

Well sorry then but i really tought it was you. and attacking wasnt maybe the best way to solve it.

Well let's just leave it up to the mods/admins to decide weather they will be approving this or denying it

Approved.

If someone scams you, you report it to the administrative team and we will deal with it, not take matters into your own hands, especially getting the wrong guy.