Tropical
Your name: Tropical

Your ban ID: 42366

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Terms of Service.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I cant understand why my brother and me got a perm ban.. just because i startet to play this game and he leavt it and gave me some of his items you guys just ban us? i just lost 10$ for nothing...

you guys just banned us now becaause Spyderr said yesterday to me i use a second account because i got a AWP,SUIT and A Dub Base lol?!
From what we can tell you are using the same computer for both
You moved item from 1 acc to another
You also been online with 1 acc while other was banned
Yeah we used the same computer cuz the computer from my brother is broken.

Bizze (my brother) gave the items to a ingame friend cuz he quit the game ,and the ingame friend gave me some of my brothers items so i can play better.

and yeah I was online with my account and my brother was banned.

But i still dont understand it why we got a perm ban now?
May I ask why he moved, what looked like, a whole inventory worth of items?

Log after log of pockets, guns and even over $1'000'000 in-game cash. When one player logged out, the suspected alternate logged in.

It is against our terms of service to use multiple accounts. Which is why you are currently permanently suspended. We understand that you may be a brother.

Escalating case for closure by a Supervising Administrator.
Regards,
aviator
My brother stopped playing FL, cuz he wasnt happy with all of the admins. He was banned multiple times, but with the last ban, he was done with Fl so he gave me all of his stuff. I didnt knew, that this is bannable. I can give the stuff back if you want to.

"When one player logged out, the suspected alternate logged in." yeah cuz we have to use one pc when he logged his account off i logged my account in
Ban Appeal reviewed and escalated for closure.

Escalation notes:
Suspension for player Tropical (STEAM_0:1:80290762) is under review and escalated for closure by a Supervising Administrator. Please be patient.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator
You know how fishy it looks when a player with 23 hours has an awp, an arsenal of guns, donor, a suit and a bmw? I was just helping the admins by telling enzyme.
donator status is able for every body if you can buy it with paypal it dosent say something about your hours i just bought the donator status cuz i like this server.

i already said to you that i got help from my brother and a ingame friend with all this items.

When a good friend join a new game, and you are good in it, you gonna help him too with some items or ingame money or other things or not`?
Request reviewed and approved. However, should any suspicious activity arise, we will resurface the case prosecution.