Crashes when entering
Dear Reader,

When I enter the server, garrys mod instantly crashes. I have no idea how to fix this. Please help me.

Regards,
Try to delete Garrys mod and instal it again. I had this problem before, and this worked for me.
Can you find a crash log? Then we can work out what causes it
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Load the map in singleplayer before you join the server. If that doesn't work, set your graphics to minimum.
Alright thanks, I have a beast PC tho
Or just try to verify your gmod files, loading the map in single player will break the gmod up upon joining FL, as far as i remember.
This happens for me too, when I join v2d/v33x I'll crash when I join first time inside an hour. Then I have to rejoin the server and it will work, I'll try to look in one of the dump files and see what's crashing my game. It could be the same issue you're having when crashing.
Loading the map in singleplayer prior to loading it on our servers should do the trick.
http://dumps.metastruct.uk.to/dumper.py?..._52C0.mdmp

Well I don't understand it, but maybe someone does - This is my latest crash when joining fearless.
(01-06-2014, 07:27 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Loading the map in singleplayer prior to loading it on our servers should do the trick.

Indeed, it does. It's just that then i have like a 50/50 chance of getting dickguns. So annoying Sad
Tounge