Unban request - [Drunk] Verdag
Your name: [Drunk] Verdag

Your ban ID: 40352

Banned by: [FL:M] Fiblez

Reason: Punchworing, 15th ban.

Involved: [Drunk] Verdag, Weecow and [FL:M] Fiblez were involved.

Why we should unban you: I have grown up from my childish state and have a sense of responsibility now. What I have done in my past is regretfull and unacceptable. My RP skills have also grown from playing RP related servers. This server has eaten up 1/4th of my Gmod game time and I enjoy the commulity that comes with it. All I'm asking for is one last chance. A chance to proove myself worthy.
[Image: qOSIQxb.png]
Since I reported this to Fiblez I am involved.

At the day you got this ban I've seen you do more than only punchwhoring, you were constantly ruining peoples roleplay and total FailRPing. When the punchwhoring started you were on the streets asking people to box with you, you did this a couple of times and wherr you got the ban from you were doing iT again. Honestly I RealLy don't believe you have grown up within a month or less. All the time you've been at Fearless i've only see you minge and massively ruin other players experiences.

Sorry for any typos I'm typing from my phone
I have grown up quite a bit. Enough to understand rsponsibility and why I got banned. And I did not only ruin peoples roleplay experience. I did try to build the experience up too! And constantly FailRPing is false. I did do something else before you logged on. Sold fish, built a stand ect. the boxing part can I relate to. Honestly, I dont know why I did it.
I'm talking About what i saw. When I saw you online you are only FailRPing and whatnot. Once even warned you in a pm that you could get banned for a long time. You didn't even respond so i Assume you don't even care about getting banned.
I do care, but the old me didn't. I really regret not taking your advise. And if I don't care, why would I post this?
What's old? 3 weeks? I don't believe you change within 3 weeks. You were a really big minge before you got this ban. And never took Anyting serious.
Never? I did actually take some things seriously. It was small and big things. You may not believe it, but I have. And alot of people can change in 3 weeks.
Denied, you've had your chances.