-support
Remove the car hp system entirely.
+support.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
+Support.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(01-04-2014, 12:32 AM)Viljo Wrote: +Support, I know people do this to not waste that glorious $1,000 for a toolbox and just drive insanely and then park it. Needs a change, but if the car has 40% HP or lower, in my opinion player should not be able to park the vehicle.
I'm sorry, but - support. Most of my damage comes from the lag you get while driving, it has to be the way is at the moment.
R+ L = J

There is already a system for Petrol ( If it is below 50% it won't park )
So for the car, it should be the same. You can't park the car if the HP is below a certain percentage.
Because I think it will require more work to be done if the server had to save every vehicle's HP.

-Support for the server having to save every vehicle's HP stat.
[Image: 12473901_933732913347783_949322245171697917_o.jpg]
As already mentioned above me, petrol has already a system.
+/-Support for the rest, though. (+) adds realism, (-) the current way on how it works is already a pain from the point where Vehicle HP was just added, adding this is just gonna make it terribly annoying.
And we will all be forced to drive at like 20MPH, because we are too scared to spin out and crash into a tree/road sign.
i have self control
Eh, until the vehicle damage is nerfed so that stop signs at 10mph = car explosions stop.

+/-Support
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
+Support on the original suggestion

(01-05-2014, 11:20 PM)Freezak Wrote:
(01-04-2014, 12:59 AM)TomCroatia Wrote:
(01-04-2014, 12:32 AM)Viljo Wrote: +Support, I know people do this to not waste that glorious $1,000 for a toolbox and just drive insanely and then park it. Needs a change, but if the car has 40% HP or lower, in my opinion player should not be able to park the vehicle.

I like your idea, but then maybe there should be like Small Toolbox - Fixes 25% - 500$, and a Big Toolbox - Fixes 50% - 1000$.

This sounds like a plan that could work out. +Support.

And +support on both of these.