Vehicle HP, Petrol & Toolbox Price
Title of Suggestion: Vehicle HP, Petrol & Toolbox Price

Description: I think Vehicle HP should not reset once you park the car, and then spawn it again. I have seen a lot of people just drive to the parking, park their car, and then instantly respawn it. It is very bad for roleplay, and doesn't make any sense.

Let's say you had a crash, your Vehicle HP is 20%, you park the car, and when you spawn it again, the HP should still be 20%, not 100% like now.
Same goes for Petrol, and the same reasons.

I also think, if You are actually going to add this, Toolbox should be a little bit cheaper then, maybe around 500$ - 750$ ? Same goes for Petrol Canisters.

Why: Because the current way, it makes no sense.

Right now : "Oh, I just had a massive car crash, let me just park it here, and when I take it from there it will be fixed."

If you changed it my way : "Damn, I'm low on cash, but I have to fix my car really fast, otherwise any small crash will doom it, and I'll have to wait to be able to fix it again."
+Support, I know people do this to not waste that glorious $1,000 for a toolbox and just drive insanely and then park it. Needs a change, but if the car has 40% HP or lower, in my opinion player should not be able to park the vehicle.
(01-04-2014, 12:32 AM)Viljo Wrote: +Support, I know people do this to not waste that glorious $1,000 for a toolbox and just drive insanely and then park it. Needs a change, but if the car has 40% HP or lower, in my opinion player should not be able to park the vehicle.

I like your idea, but then maybe there should be like Small Toolbox - Fixes 25% - 500$, and a Big Toolbox - Fixes 50% - 1000$.
The following 2 users Like TomCroatia's post:
  • Joykill, Viljo
+Support
+ Support!
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

(01-04-2014, 12:59 AM)TomCroatia Wrote:
(01-04-2014, 12:32 AM)Viljo Wrote: +Support, I know people do this to not waste that glorious $1,000 for a toolbox and just drive insanely and then park it. Needs a change, but if the car has 40% HP or lower, in my opinion player should not be able to park the vehicle.

I like your idea, but then maybe there should be like Small Toolbox - Fixes 25% - 500$, and a Big Toolbox - Fixes 50% - 1000$.

This sounds like a plan that could work out. +Support.
+support At first you had my curiousity but now you have my attention
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
+Support

That sounds good!
When this was suggested before, everybody said -support due to they didn't want to use money on tool boxes . But seems like people like the idea more now :p
Old suggestion Wrote:[Image: 6byOX.png]
+Support.
+support