[unoffical Brotherhood]
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome to the Brotherhood community we are accepting people always and would like you to join the community! We are a really freindly and fun clan. For more information about the Brotherhood read below and post a thread!

Base Of Operation

Brotherhood is a very completing group, Brotherhood completes there tasks 75% we don't always get the job complete. We raid people only for a good reason like Getting is caught by the cops, Putting us in jail, Trying to raid us, These are the few reasons that we will raid YOU .

Employment

Recruit - People that are sometime now new but help us raid and when in times of need.

Operation - Helps create the raid and figures out a plan to complete and get away.

Guard - Watches over the base and makes sure that if we have a Hostage u watch over them.

Special Op - Completes any job that has been gave to them

Founder - The Owner of the maker of Brotherhood

Members

Founder - faces
Founder- Dogblitz

Apply To Brotherhood

To get into Brotherhood you need to have played 50 hours and have a good or O.K car and need to be over the age of 12 in real life if you pass these you can complete the listing below and become a Brotherhood member Today! Or if not please do /pm Dogblitz or /pm faces while they are on.
[/size][/font]

Steam Name:

Steam ID:

Roleplaying Points:

Hours On The Server:

Bans On The Server:

In-Game Name:

Why Do You Think You Should Become A Brotherhood member:

Activity on FL (1-10):

Back Story

We where created 5:40 on Friday 1/3/2014 and we where first A family but we all got offline and lost connection of each so we decided to make something to keep connection of each other so I decided to make a clan and i told faces about it. Therefor we can say together and become more huge and a family of a clan. So we could accomplish allot together and become the top clan and for something to work for.
Clan based on 'Killing the President'..Hm.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  • Ludo
Looks nice but add more detail!
Backstory who you are and what you do in a lot of detail
And add pics!
Plus you title should be [unofficial] Brotherhood Wink

Good luck with the clan and if you need help pm me... I'm very high up in my clan (Blackwatch) so i will be happy to help

(01-03-2014, 10:35 PM)Jono Wrote: Clan based on 'Killing the President'..Hm.

Actually he makes a good point too
This clan breaks rules in concept and promotes aggressive RP
Maybe try and restructure it to be more passive?
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I'm sorry but you wont be going very far with motifs like that, I know from experience.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Thanks for the information about the problems it has i it going to help me in the long run and don't worry i changed the hole president thing about killing so we are also not that aggressive at roleplay.

I tried to find how to make a signature but i am new to the Gmod community website so i was thinking that you could help me to put my signiture so could you Ludo?
You guys still active? You have 48 hours to prove that you are or else your clan will close.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Clan closed due to inactivity. If you wish to re-open the clan kindly send me a pm
Kind Regards,
Floodify