Unban Request
Your name: G'TRK Darth M

Your ban ID: 42178

Banned by: [FL:M] Verzyn

Reason: "NLR, 8th ban in under 40 hours." - Suspension extended.

Involved: [FL:M] Verzyn

Why we should unban you: Im preheat urgent today i was banned for 1 hour, then re-entered the game banned. İm pretty sure he did not do NLR to. We stopped somewhere please can you tell me why i been banned ?
You died then went straight back to the firefight and died again, when talking you admitted to doing so. I did a quick check on your ban count to see you had 7 prior bans in under 40 hours which shows you should of learned a pretty basic rule by now. I made an initial 1 day ban because that is a moderators limit, I then requested an extension of the ban.

Unban request rules Wrote:5. Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

Please read the rules for an unban request prior to making one.
OK, but you threw me the 1 day of the ban. I was looking and it say 30 days after ?
I've already explained that if you look at the post above.
Uff 30 days too much, then the chance of shortening the time yet? Sad
Ban Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for player G'TRK Darth M (STEAM_0:0:52933439) will stand as issued.
The user was found breaking a very simple rule as it pops up every time you die and in order to re-spawn you must be in agreement with this rule. The one month suspension is very lenient considering in 40 playing hours you have managed to gain 8 suspensions, be advised - your next few suspension will be much longer than this one.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator