[Unban Request] 5 Months?
Your name: Russian Bratva

Your ban ID: 42213

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Failure to Fear RP. 15 Prior bans......

Involved: 2 Other cops which i do not remember their names.

[b]Why we should unban you: I was driving my car, There was a police checkpoint, The server got a huge lag spike causing me to crash into it really hard, 2 cops jumped out of their cars and tried to arrest me, I did not get out of my car, Because i was gonna be arrested for OOC Reasons, Anyway, My ban got extended because of previous bans, But if this ban didn't happen, Then i wouldn't of got 5 months. The reason you should unban is also because i've spent my Christmas holidays making money on this server, I've made about 800k for 5 days straight, And their coming to an end. I would like to continue playing this server and enjoy my time. Thank you.
(01-03-2014, 05:03 AM)GTRipz Wrote: The reason you should unban is also because i've spent my Christmas holidays making money on this server, I've made about 800k for 5 days straight, And their coming to an end.
Terrible reasoning.
(01-03-2014, 07:21 AM)Killjoy Wrote:
(01-03-2014, 05:03 AM)GTRipz Wrote: The reason you should unban is also because i've spent my Christmas holidays making money on this server, I've made about 800k for 5 days straight, And their coming to an end.
Terrible reasoning.

Have you even read anything before that? Or no?
Making money is far from one of the "core" reasons for the existence of an RP server. Also, you've had enough chances.
can you at least shorten the ban? please?
(01-03-2014, 05:21 PM)66ukly Wrote: can you at least shorten the ban? please?

If you shorten to 1 month i would be very happy, And come back an new roleplayer in a new year.
Denied.

Consider yourself extremely lucky it isn't permanent.