Unban request WeedMarley
(01-01-2014, 01:48 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I approved the ban request on the basis that I found the evidence and case sufficient to issue a ban. If a player requests a ban on himself we can fulfill that wish without a problem, since he can just as well go on the server and get himself banned.

The reason why you're not unbanned is that you requested a permanent suspensions instead of just making a Goodbye thread or lashing out in the many different ways we allow in this community. You requested to be suspended forever and I complied.

1.So what you're telling me now is that no permanent ban can be revoked even if it has a valid reason to do so? ( I proved to you that, by the rules of FL's judiciary system my unban request has a solid and valid reason)
2.Like I said it was a misunderstanding and that's why I didn't post a good bye threat but a ban request. (let me put it to you this way : I posted a ban request on a user and the reason behind that ban request was a misunderstanding and that user would like to be unbaned now because he did nothing to deserved it)
(01-01-2014, 02:13 PM)WeedMarley Wrote: Like I said it was a misunderstanding and that's why I didn't post a good bye threat but a ban request.

What misunderstanding would that be?
(01-01-2014, 02:17 PM)Killjoy Wrote:
(01-01-2014, 02:13 PM)WeedMarley Wrote: Like I said it was a misunderstanding and that's why I didn't post a good bye threat but a ban request.

What misunderstanding would that be?

The fact that I was banned for calling an admin to fix a glitch that was not my fault and i didn't use or showed the glitch to anyone else than that admin and that 2 unban requests i posted after that happened were removed without getting a reply in less than 5 minutes after posting it ?

But you should know that already or at least doom should because he said he had enough evidence to accept my ban request... I'm wondering what evidence is he talking about because i can't remember myself posting any proof or evidence to that ban request.

That's why i posted ban request on myself and not a good bye threat. I was sure they won't remove the ban request and i was waiting for an admin to ask for evidence and i was surprised when it was accepted without any proof :|

If doom would apply the judiciary system he should have asked for evidence am I right ? ( I would like an answer to this one please)
(01-01-2014, 02:31 PM)WeedMarley Wrote: If doom would apply the judiciary system he should have asked for evidence am I right ? ( I would like an answer to this one please)

What other evidence would I need? If a user requests a ban on himself that is all the evidence I need, since it's his account we're talking about.

As I said in my previous post, a user can instead of requesting a ban on himself go on the servers and cause havoc, the end result is the same.

To finish this question of yours: All the evidence I needed was provided to me. If a user asks for a ban, we are free to fulfill that request. There have been multiple cases of users requesting temporary or permanent bans on themselves, that got approved. Your ban request was valid.

On another note, since you claim the ban request was invalid and you've decided to push down this path of argument, why wait until now to post an unban request?
(01-01-2014, 03:09 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(01-01-2014, 02:31 PM)WeedMarley Wrote: If doom would apply the judiciary system he should have asked for evidence am I right ? ( I would like an answer to this one please)

What other evidence would I need? If a user requests a ban on himself that is all the evidence I need, since it's his account we're talking about.

As I said in my previous post, a user can instead of requesting a ban on himself go on the servers and cause havoc, the end result is the same.

To finish this question of yours: All the evidence I needed was provided to me. If a user asks for a ban, we are free to fulfill that request. There have been multiple cases of users requesting temporary or permanent bans on themselves, that got approved. Your ban request was valid.

On another note, since you claim the ban request was invalid and you've decided to push down this path of argument, why wait until now to post an unban request?

I posted now because just now it got cleared up and I told you from the begining that i'm not talking about you accepting the ban request but the reason for posting the ban request ... I'm not talking about your decision to accept it but my decision of posting it in the first place (it was you who directed this post towards your decision of accepting it not me . all I said was that I was wrong when i posted the ban request.

I really don't understand why you don't want to accept the unban request. It's an unban request like any other with proof and evidence that it should be removed

Quote: As I said in my previous post, a user can instead of requesting a ban on himself go on the servers and cause havoc, the end result is the same.As I said in my previous post, a user can instead of requesting a ban on himself go on the servers and cause havoc, the end result is the same.

Do you even read what i reply ? I told you i posted the request hopping to fix the misunderstanding since the unban request has been removed with no reply.
You posted a ban request on yourself. I don't understand what you mean by "the reason why it was posted". It doesn't matter what happened after you posted the ban request.

The bottom line is this: You have, out of your free will and ability, typed out a ban request on yourself asking to be permanently suspended. Technically speaking, I have no reasons to revoke this ban, as all points you are trying to prove are completely irrelevant, such as what happened after the ban request was accepted. A user's reasons for posting a ban request are not in my field of interest, once it reaches that page it becomes my job to deal with it.
I see no point in going back and forward with you about nothing so i'll cut it short . May I know why don't you wanna unban me ?
Because you requested a permanent suspension. Because a permanent suspension is meant to be permanent and your decision to request it on yourself instead of just making a Goodbye thread or any other option shows me that you don't really care enough to have known how our system works here or you just thought you were above the system. You decided to make a ban request on yourself to prove a point and I don't know whether that point was proven or not.

However, I am willing to unban you, but you will be treated as everyone else coming off of a permanent suspension, with a last chance.
I'm ok with that thanks
Do note, you are thrown in the same basket as other people who got a second chance. Meaning you might be monitored and any slip-up with the rules is a ban, this time permanently permanent.

Approved.