Unban request WeedMarley
Your name: Weed Marley

Your ban ID:39308

Banned by:[FL] DoomDude1

Reason: I requested permanent suspension

Involved:nobody than myself

Why we should unban you: I was a bit frustrated about a misunderstanding but it got cleared up and I would like to come back to the community please.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=38840

The ban request was approved. Why should you be unbanned?
(12-30-2013, 02:53 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=38840

Because I didn't nothing to affect the community and the ban request made by me was because of a misunderstanding and it got cleared up. The point is that the reason behind the ban was not valid.
(12-30-2013, 04:29 PM)WeedMarley Wrote:
(12-30-2013, 02:53 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=38840

Because I didn't nothing to affect the community and the ban request made by me was because of a misunderstanding and it got cleared up. The point is that the reason behind the ban was not valid.

If you are referring to the reason behind my ban it is most valid, it is an accepted ban request.
(12-30-2013, 04:56 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(12-30-2013, 04:29 PM)WeedMarley Wrote:

If you are referring to the reason behind my ban it is most valid, it is an accepted ban request.

I was talking about the ban request that it didn't have a valid reason ( I was wrong about the reason behind the ban request )
You have requested a permanent suspension on yourself due to you being angry at the community and the staff. Do you think we hand out and revoke permanent suspensions lightly?
Like I said i did nothing to affect the community or the staff and I will repeat again that the reason behind the ban request was not valid that's why the request for unban. Was not a ban due to rule breaking and I provided you with a valid reason for unban so I really don't get it why you're making such a big deal out of it.
The reason we're taking this up as what you call a big deal is because you requested a permanent suspension on yourself, instead of just posting a good bye thread. Either you have no concept of the word "permanent" or you're simply lacking respect towards our judiciary system.
well if you put it this way let's see... Under what reason and with what proof did you approved that ban request ... If i post a ban request on you with no proof and no reason are you going to accept it ? And I don't "call" it a big deal ... you make it a big deal ... if a player posted a ban request on someone and then he tells you that he reason behind the ban was not valid what are you going to do about it ? (exactly like in this case)
Can't you just understand that the basis that the ban request has been posted and accepted was not valid ?
If an invalid ban is not a good enough reason for unban request then please tell me on what other basis do you accept unban requests ? ( my common sense can't understand why this is not a reason for unaban )
I approved the ban request on the basis that I found the evidence and case sufficient to issue a ban. If a player requests a ban on himself we can fulfill that wish without a problem, since he can just as well go on the server and get himself banned.

The reason why you're not unbanned is that you requested a permanent suspensions instead of just making a Goodbye thread or lashing out in the many different ways we allow in this community. You requested to be suspended forever and I complied.