1 month ban, 2nd ban
Your name: David 2.0

Your ban ID: 42183

Banned by: [FL:M]ZedsDead

Reason: "Linking hacks in OOC"

Involved: Nobody.

Why we should unban you: I didn't link any hacks, only a link to a picture with obviously fake GUI, also, obviously a troll image made in paint.

If an admin wants the link i'll PM it, again, it's not a link to "hacks" it's a link to a picture that isn't even real.
You linked in the OOC saying something like "Don't tell <Username> about this picture of his leaked hacks" or something like that. Which i did not take as a joke. I did not click on the link, for security reasons, but i was told it was only a picture. Now. Linking something claiming it to be leaked hacks, is not something i take as a joke.
I understand but they are still not hacks? I can see that you would not click the link but I still got banned for something I didn't do.
// I am 12 so what? is it bad for a 12 year old to be gay?
// wow u homophobes im telling my school
// ill get all ur IPs logged and ur gunna go to jail!!!
// no i'm using lau++ coding script to get IP
// /inject lau++
// thats really easy i know how to add pyson support with lau++
// oh I thought it was just my hotspot sheild
// same here dud i use hotspot shield it protect against ddos.bat 1 tim
// same dude i use my ddos.bat i script it with lau++ visual basic
// its better than python++
// oh ya well i got 2 bots i use my moms computer too
// i use my ipod + parents computer to ddos.bat and add 1 ping to peppel notch to mention theyre window 97
// oh pls dnt darkcomet me i don wan to be hack! pls dont ddox me
// o i darkcomet u all with fearless rp downlad u
// o wel i have a rcon hak i have all server passwords
// my rcon is hera.lau++pythonv1sualbasic
// guyz i have tyleR's h4x who want to see them i send imgur pic?
// who want imgur link to tyleR's private h4x i got proof i post
// i dont give out my tyleR's h4x i only give picture of them thyre too powerfull
// the hitbox is fucked
// http://postimg.org/image/l9f4ur6r7/ guys dont leak this pic out to tyleR this is his leaked private hack
Did you forget to copy the rest of people in OOC?

People were saying similar things and my ban reason is "Linking hacks in OOC"

I didn't link hacks in OOC, that was my ban reason.
Honestly me, roach, david and a couple other people were joking around then he linked the picture with the fake gui. It was all just a joke.
wait wait the guy got 2bots on his ip and he think he can Ddos something with it ? -_-
(01-02-2014, 11:26 PM)deagleman Wrote: wait wait the guy got 2bots on his ip and he think he can Ddos something with it ? -_-

No..

This was not at all serious, people were just joking around.
Yes guys, I saw him doing it, I went to the link, It was just an image of garrysmod, Then a fake GUI, This guy didn't do anything wrong.
(01-02-2014, 11:23 PM)Spyderr Wrote: Honestly me, roach, david and a couple other people were joking around then he linked the picture with the fake gui. It was all just a joke.

I can second that most of the other Players were joking around saying stuff like "lel i'll DDoS Googel" etc i wouldn't bring the "other" people into this.
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

http://i.imgur.com/lSh4BmS.png
Have i ever helped you?,Do you think i'm a good roleplayer? hit the +rep button

Signature too large. -Termin