Please... 1 more chance?
Smile 
Your name: iiM Pro MiiaN x

Your ban ID: 40596

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Banrequest #39718 approved. "Jumping on tazed player with the intention to kill" 11th ban. Shows no interest in following the rules

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Over the time I have been banned, I have come to think and reflect upon my mistakes. I realise I had many chances, but I never reflected after any of them. This time I have reflected and I realise it is not just me who is affected when I act stupidly, people around me are too, as I am ruining their RP experience. Please, I ask for one more chance... Please unban me, or just set a date to be unbanned. I believe I have changed and will ruin nothing if you unban me. Please.
Ten chances not enough for you?
(01-02-2014, 08:17 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Ten chances not enough for you?
No, I believe they were enough but I misused them, and I am very sorry for that. But one more chance is all I need as I have said, because I will make sure I will not ruin anything ever again!
10 previous bans. You knew you were close to your end on FL.
You have quite the ban-history on FL and I don't see why you would even deserve another chance. I know players who are currently permabanned who deserves another chance than you.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(01-02-2014, 08:53 PM)Enzyme Wrote: 10 previous bans. You knew you were close to your end on FL.
You have quite the ban-history on FL and I don't see why you would even deserve another chance. I know players who are currently permabanned who deserves another chance than you.
Yeah but I haven changed since I have been banned, I've had time to change, and also think. Please man...
I don't see how in three months you've changed so drastically? It's clear that over your time playing Fearless, you've had no respect for the rules, and and have failed to follow them on countless occasions, ruining role-play for many other people.
(01-02-2014, 11:59 PM)Pavilion Wrote: I don't see how in three months you've changed so drastically? It's clear that over your time playing Fearless, you've had no respect for the rules, and and have failed to follow them on countless occasions, ruining role-play for many other people.
I have played tons of servers since... and have just learned... please can I have ONE MORE chance?
(01-03-2014, 12:01 AM)rulesean Wrote:
(01-02-2014, 11:59 PM)Pavilion Wrote: I don't see how in three months you've changed so drastically? It's clear that over your time playing Fearless, you've had no respect for the rules, and and have failed to follow them on countless occasions, ruining role-play for many other people.
I have played tons of servers since... and have just learned... please can I have ONE MORE chance?

You had one more chance 10 times, why not learn your lesson then? The purpose of this ban isn't to teach you to follow the rules, it's because you have proven that you can't.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
Denied.
You've had enough chances to change. You broke a very simple rule on purpose, and I do not belive you will change.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator