Nice try
Tongue 
Name: VSPsycho

Time/Date: Today 12:49

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44335931

Name of Administrator: Killjoy

Evidence: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...#pid325280 "Thanks for waiting and your calm approach, but your friend just accidentally revealed that this was organized. Please note, blatant lying in the courthouse will not be tolerated and additional disciplinary measures will be taken for that." Seriously admin? I don't even know this guy, i just wanted to scamm a guy named Demonic Hell because i didn't like his attitude, then i gave the money to the guy that it was closest to me because i knew that i would get a perma ban. Furthermore i don't even f***ing remember revealing anything to you, give some evidence then. Thank you for banning people without reason. Doge *laughs*
A low profile administrator was able to confirm your presence over an alternate account, where you mentioned the other banned player being your friend. Secondly you going out of your way to pursue a case against me over a player you claim random would be suspicious to say the least. A blatant scammer like you isn't one to patrol the forums for justice either. Even your attitude reaks of immaturity, so I don't see how do you expect to achieve any credibility with this accusation.
Well now you are accusing me for doubleaccounting!! You don't show any evidence, you refer to an admin that i told him that i was VSPsycho's friend. Well i think that i am not the immature guy here. Maybe your courthouse is too corrupted..
40 minutes after your primary SteamID got permanently banned, you connected to our servers with an account named goglepls35 (STEAM_0:1:80561167) and here's a chat dump:
Quote:goglepls35: a friend of mine named vspsycho
goglepls35: just got a perma
goglepls35: he made me strat to play in this server
goglepls35: and now he got a perma for no actual reason Sad

Anything else you'd like to add?
I have no idea who the f*** is he and i don't care who is this guy. It doesn't seem like evidence to me. Plus if is this a real message and not some random way to get out of this situation why didn't you refer about this incident to VSPsycho and this guy? Thank you
Why would you scam me, i dont even know you and never met you.

And how come if you didnt know VSPsycho , Why did you set ur Name as "Name: VSPsycho"?
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Read the template please. I wrote VSPsycho's name as the guy that got abused by an admin. Thank you
(01-02-2014, 06:11 PM)Doge Wrote: Plus if is this a real message and not some random way to get out of this situation

We aren't the ones who have to "get out of this situation". That's your responsibility, you have been found guilty of breaking our terms of service. You need to answer for the residual consequences of that. We have evidence to prove that this individual assisted in the breaking of the terms of service, you however have nothing other than words to show us. You need to understand that we have no personal vendetta against you or this person. We aren't out to get this person for something they didn't do. We have our community's best interest in mind when we suspend you and this person for doing something like this. We aren't posting false evidence, the proof is literally right in front of you as you continue to argue your point that he didn't do it. In short, I don't believe he is innocent of breaking the terms of service. I believe you are lying to us.

(01-02-2014, 04:20 PM)Doge Wrote: Name: VSPsycho

Time/Date: Today 12:49

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44335931

Name of Administrator: Killjoy

Evidence: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...#pid325280 i just wanted to scamm a guy named Demonic Hell because i didn't like his attitude, then i gave the money to the guy that it was closest to me because i knew that i would get a perma ban.
Also this right here, has proven to me that nothing you say has any value whatsoever and that we shouldn't even take the time out of our days to entertain you with this. In short you messed up and hurt someone else, this whole situation that you have gotten yourself and your friend into is no one's fault but your self's. You shouldn't have broken the terms of service, your friend shouldn't have helped. Hope that you enjoyed your stay at Fearless.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
" I believe you are lying to us" Well and another admin that is not giving some evidence. Well done, i have just made you ban 2 people without a reason. Plus how do you know that we are friends with this guy? I don't even know him
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119585184

Thats ur profile Only 7.7 Hour's Probaly another proof of double accounting
Last played 1 january Exactly when you got banned. So you made another account payed for gmod Went on fearlessrp scammed gave it to ur friend and got banned So my theorie is You actualy got 2 acounts 1 where you normaly used to play on fearlessrp and 1 to scam after you scammed you gave it to ur friend so he could have it for either giving it back to you on ur other account or Just to have it And now you trying to get all 3 accounts unbanned. Well thats atleast my theorie

http://steamcommunity.com/id/987654456786545675/ And this one that Gogleplz orsomething
1hour i believe this one is also urs.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.