Headset broken.
Hi. I recently bought a Razer's headset called "Razer Kraken 1.7". It worked fine and smooth, REALLY nice! But then here yesterdays it fucked up in the left ear. There is almost no sound there anymore, only right ear is good sound. We're gonna deliver the headset back tomorrow, but any idea how this problem occured and any ideas how to prevent this in the future?
My friend had this similar problem with his turtlebeach [/me shivers] and he somehow fixed it, try going onto the sound mixer [bottom right on your task bar, should appear as speakers] then click on mixer>click on the speaker below device>levels> speakers and then balance. See if they are unbalanced, if they are, make them equal. Hope this helps! Maybe you didn't have to ship it back after all!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
(01-02-2014, 02:21 PM)Tandy Wrote: My friend had this similar problem with his turtlebeach [/me shivers] and he somehow fixed it, try going onto the sound mixer [bottom right on your task bar, should appear as speakers] then click on mixer>click on the speaker below device>levels> speakers and then balance. See if they are unbalanced, if they are, make them equal. Hope this helps! Maybe you didn't have to ship it back after all!

Could you try to make that a bit more clear? It might work! Please give a bit more understandable tutorial!

Please<3.

EDIT: Nevermind! I know what you meant now. Unfortunately it didn't work.
Thanks for the help anyway.
Probably the cable that's messed up.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
I don't know what caused this to happen but I know how to prevent them breaking again.

DON'T HAVE CATS!

Bloody things but them like mad.

Any-ways hope your new ones don't break.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
I have tried to un-tangle it but.. Not really helping.
(01-02-2014, 04:18 PM)Mist Wrote: I have tried to un-tangle it but.. Not really helping.

If the cable is broken that won't help lol.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
(01-02-2014, 04:39 PM)kakcraft Wrote:
(01-02-2014, 04:18 PM)Mist Wrote: I have tried to un-tangle it but.. Not really helping.

If the cable is broken that won't help lol.

I have really hard to believe that its broken Smile.