BiggusDickus/Elmar/TechnoBean's Unban Request.
Your name: Techno Bean

Your ban ID: 14864

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Impersonating Soulripper

Involved: Soulripper,Me,Ruxandra

Why we should unban you: The impersonation was a joke, This guy was trying to add Soulripper and was really desperate to talk to Soul, he was trying to add him. So i changed my name to [FL]SoulRipper and said Hi, he got all excited and thought i was really him, i said look at my aliases and he got really mad at me. So i changed it back. I promise you this is the truth.

The permaban has lasted for about a Year, i really miss FLRP, I have learned my lesson, not to impersonate ANYONE. Please im begging you, its been roughly a year ( i think ) since she banned me, please give me another chance.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

We'll wait and see what the impersonated staff member has to say about this before continuing.
If you promise to never use my name again I'll agree with an unban.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(01-04-2014, 08:57 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: If you promise to never use my name again I'll agree with an unban.

I promise never to use your name again.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Lifted.