[unofficial]Anonymous
[Image: anonymous-5188299.jpg]

Anonymous was founded on the 1st of July.

Anonymous currently holds 4 members.
[FL:RP]Pro Ice
[FL:RP] CrAzyWIrE
[FL:RP] Chemicalcat
[FL:RP] bLaT
[FL:RP]LooPy
Deno

Anonymous has no leader or controlling party and relies on the collective power of its individual participants acting in such a way that the net effect benefits the group. But ProIce and CrAzyWIrE, set the wars and arrangements.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_tO02VnEYw

We are usually seen in a Black Volvo or Black Mustang.

Anonymous: Is a clan based on anonymous killings around Evocity (With different clans,people who try to raid us,) and Violence to all of the government(Anonymous hates the government for their unfair treatment, as they have tormented, Anonymous members,arrested Anonymous members,But do not worry. We don't hate the government all the time.).
We want to develop a friendship with some other clans.
But, for the government.
Beware..

Members will be handpicked, Don't ask to join.

Timeline:
Anonymous defeats Rebel forces.
Anonymous defeats and shuts down The BrotherHood with the help of SemperFi and the 11th Reg.

Story:
Anonymous started in 2010 when members of the U.S army, started to be incarnated due to releasing high-classified U.N government files. Anonymous didn't think it was fair. So they took action, and attacked the military bases, that kept the U.S soldiers, in captivity. They busted the prisoners out. Yet still today the government, and some citizens of the U.S still seek to arrest. and incarnate U.S soldiers. It's Anonymous's job, to keep the soldiers safe, and destroy anyone who gets in their way, silently. Including other clans who seek to destroy Anonymous.
We must, infiltrate the government once again, in the time of needs for the soldiers..
We Are Anonymous
We Are Legion
We Do Not Forgive
We Do Not Forge
Expect Us

No offence but looks like another Raid Clan.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
Black Mustang FTW
If you would let me to edit the clan page it would be much better
(07-13-2011, 04:24 PM)Flame Wrote: No offence but looks like another Raid Clan.

Non taken lels, we aren't a Raid Clan trust meh ;D

Copied 11th rank pictures, and stole the idea from a really old and shitty DDoS community.
This does not look like it's going to reach official status any time soon...
The following 1 user Likes Strom's post:
  • equal
They're not shitty. :3

It's just that I'd like to ask, if you're being Anonymous, Y U haz ranks?
"Briggs."
They are,
"Anonymous" was good 5 years ago before all the media hype and scientology raids.
Now its all "HHAHA I TROLD U SO RANDUMB ! XDXDXD"
The following 1 user Likes Strom's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
Admittedly, it is more in the background now.

Operation AntiSec did bring a lot of publicity. :p
"Briggs."
Lel, i'm not trying to STEAL, I just like their names and pics.. and I got the ranks from http://www.militaryfactory.com/ranks/army_ranks.asp
So i didn't copy nobody. I'm copying because i have a rank system?
Anon made famous cause of their awesome PSN breach,
i got because of that 3 games for free Cheese