Ghost
Player name: Ghost

SteamID (if possible):

Time in GMT: 19:40 (or there abouts)

Summary: I was a gun dealer, doing a deal with [FL:RP] Bizzel, (who will back me up on this). I was selling him some sniper ammo, which i dropped for him to pick up. Ghost ran over and stole it - which is fair enough, but true to RP style - i shot him (as a gundealer who'd been robbed would do..)

Ghost then started screaming about RDM etc -_- and then proceeded to spawn, break NLR, and kill me :/

So not only did he RDM, but NLR too. Just feel he needs a little bit of a talking to.

Evidence: Only my word really, Bizzel will back me up too - there may be something in the game logs, showing he killed me about 10 seconds after i killed him.
Sadly. I didn't steal anything. I was in my base. Buildning. (Tides).
And you start shooting me with a AWP. If I remember right, I got 2-3 witness that YOU rdmed me.
DaN-The-MaN is one of the witness, If i remember right.

I wouldn't make a ban request. As you did now. So I wanted us to be "even". So I killed you.
And you were like: "Fair enought". And didn't care anymore.
So I think it's dumb of you making a ban request when YOU rdmed me.
(08-19-2010, 02:59 AM)gYsteZ Wrote: Sadly. I didn't steal anything. I was in my base. Buildning. (Tides).
And you start shooting me with a AWP. If I remember right, I got 2-3 witness that YOU rdmed me.
DaN-The-MaN is one of the witness, If i remember right.

I wouldn't make a ban request. As you did now. So I wanted us to be "even". So I killed you.
And you were like: "Fair enought". And didn't care anymore.
So I think it's dumb of you making a ban request when YOU rdmed me.

Note gY don't change your name on the game just so you can troll, and rdm, and such, just use your real name like me, I never change my user name so really you changing your user to Ghost only proves him more right.
Also gY most of your witnesses are your friends im just saying, and helping out, but seriously dude I have witnesses to my ban complaints that I didn't know who the hell they were.
I don't change my name to minge. I had that name in a long time now.
That I changed my name to Ghost doesn't proof him nothing. Even thought I had the name in several weeks now.
Well. He's ONLY witness is his friend.
I can ask a friend to witness something he haven't witness to.
There is no proof in what he is saying, unless that he told his friend to say what he wants him to say.
He rdmed me. I told him that I wont make a ban request if we get even.
He was like: "Fair enought". And I killed him.
No ban request did I post.
Now that he did. With no proof, just a witness.
I agree with panda. Ill say ban, but lets wait for other peopels reaction. And I also want bizzels statement before we do anything, or else there is no case. And i suggest soul checking the logs.
You can't "get even" by killing someone who killed you before. That's revenge kill, NLR and RDM.

Gystez, you just proved yourself wrong.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(08-19-2010, 09:40 AM)Raffi Wrote: You can't "get even" by killing someone who killed you before. That's revenge kill, NLR and RDM.

Gystez, you just proved yourself wrong.

Idd thought that too lol >.>
OMG YOU RDM'D LETS GET EVEN HURRPDERRP DURRR
-Signature removed-
You got it wrong, Raffi.

He RDMed me.
I got DaN as witness on it.

I yelled RDM, and he said I stole his sniper ammo. As I didn't.
And then I told him if I can kill you, I wont make a ban request. Because there is no point in making a ban request for a small thing.
But nooooo. Even thought he holstered his weapons and was like: Fair enought.
He still goes and cry on the forum. It's sad.
His a ghosr xD
His a ghost! xD
Ow hell no!
(08-19-2010, 01:51 PM)gYsteZ Wrote: You got it wrong, Raffi.

He RDMed me.
I got DaN as witness on it.

I yelled RDM, and he said I stole his sniper ammo. As I didn't.
And then I told him if I can kill you, I wont make a ban request. Because there is no point in making a ban request for a small thing.
But nooooo. Even thought he holstered his weapons and was like: Fair enought.
He still goes and cry on the forum. It's sad.

heres the deal: (as i see it) : Ghost ran in and just watched so Sniperwolf THOUGHT that Ghost stole the ammo, but it was ACTUALLY the one buying the ammo that picked it up. now this is a mistake that anyone could have done; kill Ghost for doing something he ACTUALLY didnt do. but Ghost then told him AFTER DEATH that they would get even if Ghost could kill him. so unortunately that's braking NLR.. so it's all kinda bcus Sniper misunderstood what happened. i say No Ban, and i got a sentence for gYsteZ: even if someone brake the rules against you.. would you brake the rules back just for revenge..?