[Guide] Newspaper RP
Newspaper RP Guide

Sometimes it can be hard to find a good rp to start, especially if you only have an hour per say. In this guide I will tell you the do's and don'ts of newspaper rp.

Starting Out
When you first start out you of course need to think of a name for your newspaper, get creative so players will be more interested. Try to think of name such as Evocity Times, or The Evo Daily, obviously you don'y have to use "Evo City" these are just examples. After you have found a good name for your company, you need to start thinking about hiring some journalists, or photographers. When it comes to hiring you make the rules you don't have to hire everyone that comes in the door, make some restrictions. For instance if you want a clean look for your newspaper, make a requirement for your employees to all wear suits. Make sure you have a nice location for your business, if you want your paper to be government funded then talk to the president and he may be able to arrange an office. I personally prefer the office building.

Getting Your Info
In order to do a newspaper rp you will need to find some sources, question people. First you need to find out where the "big stories are" Is there a flashy new restaurant in town? If so that is the perfect spot to start out your newspaper, just go in and have a list of questions to ask the owner, do not be pushy he has the right to remove you from his property. Owning a newspaper business is good because you can put a twist on what people know, you have the ability to bring the truth of someone to the spotlight.

Posting Your News
Once you have your information ready there are many ways to publish your paper, some are easier than others. The first and easiest way is to simply make and advert saying something along the lines of... "F.N.P Breaking News: The mayor raises taxes to pay for new road construction.".
That of course is the easy way. If you want to go serious rp, you can get a newspaper prop and weld an invisible note to it and try to make copies, I do not recommend this because it easily litters the server and more time consuming.

Thank you for reading my newspaper rp guide, please rate it.