[Unofficial] S.H.I.E.L.D
Steam Name: Dogblitz

Steam ID:

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 49

Bans On The Server: 1

In-Game Name: Collin Jones

Why Do You Think You Should Become A S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent: Because i am really nice and i am looking for a clan

Activity on FL (1-10): 5
Steam Name: Wills

Steam ID: Wills - STEAM_0:0:58576749

Hours On The Server: 358

Bans On The Server: 7 (Most as a 'noob' latest for my laptop)

In-Game Name: Willis Maclaren

Why Do You Think You Should Become A S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent:
I have had past experiences with roleplays such as i am currently inside a sister agency (S.W.O.R.D) and would like to 'upgrade' as it would be taking in the official agency. I have been in such other rps of my own, usually not noticed as much as it could be, I am great with a gun and my tactical skill usually playing as 'sru' or 'president's guard'. Fully equiped with my knowledge and skills i would be suited as i am, a good man always trying my hardest.
Thank you for reading.

Activity on FL (1-10): 9
Steam name: zTAKEz

Steam id: STEAM_0:0:46597348

Roleplaying Points: 1

Hours On The Server: 117

Bans On The Server: 1

In-Game Name: Hannah Baker

Why Do You Think You Should Become A S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent: I think i should become a SHIELD Agent because of my extensive knowledge of firearms and stealth.

Activity On FL (1-10): 7-8
Steam Name: The Frozen Fury

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19672727

Roleplaying Points:23

Hours On The Server:1160

Bans On The Server:3 "valid" bans

In-Game Name: Luxanna "Frozen" Crownguard XII

Why Do You Think You Should Become A S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent: I would think, I would become an fine agent for S.H.I.E.L.D, Due to my past experiences with such matters such as security, Firearms and general work using tactics and weapons. And I would be Honored to be a part of such a unit as this.

Activity on FL (1-10): Around 7.
Steam Name: Gliby

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22816718

Roleplaying Points: 0, too busy building, then roleplaying.

Hours On The Server: 334

Bans On The Server: 8, mostly because I created things that were against the rules. 1 for revealing how to double account in ooc.

In-Game Name: Andre 'Griby' Young

Why Do You Think You Should Become A S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent: Well I've always been a fan of S.H.I.E.L.D, my primary interest was to explore what I could with the limited tools I have been given. I am engineer, but sometimes I do go a bit nuts with my machines. S.H.I.E.L.D would be an excellent place for all my ideas, weapons, armors, security systems, physical practices, hum..rat testing.

Activity on FL (1-10): 7.314
Steam Name: [FL:RP]cuddles

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34924062

Hours On The Server: 148

Bans On The Server: 2

In-Game Name: Adam Lint

Why Do You Think You Should Become A S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent: im good at roleplaying and good with many jobs involved in it

Activity on FL (1-10): 6-7
Exclamation 
steam NameToungeizzaHut Modhunt

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47606324

Roleplaying Points:0 but i do a lot of roleplay no mods are on when i do it thought

Hours On The Server: 39 hours will be getting a lot more this is my new account

Bans On The Server:1 for a Illegal use of a weapon back when i first started the server

In-Game Name: Frank Goliath

Why Do You Think You Should Become A S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent: Because i love clan rp and im funny i think i would fit in good wit the rest of the members

Activity on FL (1-10): 10
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Mist

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30019129

Hours On The Server: 320+

Bans On The Server: 0

In-Game Name: Tony 'Mist' Mikkelsen

Why Do You Think You Should Become A S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent: I think that I do quite well in the field. When my skills comes to protection those I love and just good and proper RP, I am the one that you will be needing! Any kind if bad situation will be taken to an advantage, if I get to do the job! I can ensure you that you wont regret it!

Activity on FL (1-10): 8
Steam Name: [FL:RP] BloodyDoritos

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15757927

Roleplaying Points: 14 Points, Going for the BIG 15.

Hours On The Server: 860

Bans On The Server: 13 or 14, Mostly from my earlier times when I was a Mingy. However, I think it should be mentioned that most of them were building bans.

In-Game Name: Morgan Lalone

Why Do You Think You Should Become A S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent: Because I can offer my elite veteran skills and experience to S.H.I.E.L.D, As well as I'm highly trained individual when It comes to handling weapons. I'm the best candidate that a government agency can look for.

Activity on FL (1-10): 9
Bloody "not copyright"..... (sarcasm)
[Image: mweJYW7.png]