[Unofficial] S.H.I.E.L.D

Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D

S.H.I.E.L.D aka Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement Logistics Division was founded by Nicholas Joseph Fury after the end of World War II, it was originally affiliated with the United States government later to be under jurisdiction by the United Nations. S.H.I.E.L.D often operates as much as a covert agency as a quasi-military one. S.H.I.E.L.D has both vast technological resources and the approval of the UN at its disposal. Thee entire organisation is lead by 12 council members whose identities even Nick Fury does not know. There is an 8 level ranking structure, with most of its agents being normal humans yet at some points threw out its history a few attempts at superhuman agents have been made but none ever lasted.

S.H.I.E.L.D's related organizations

A.R.M.O.R. - Altered-Reality Monitoring and Operational Response, is a sister agency to S.H.I.E.L.D. it monitors alternate reality incursions into Earth. It is said to be so incredibly secret that it makes S.W.O.R.D. look like S.H.I.E.L.D. and S.H.I.E.L.D look like the Post Office.

H.A.M.M.E.R. - There name has no meaning, not much is known about them only that it is an Agency trying to replace S.H.I.E.L.D.

S.T.R.I.K.E. - Special Tactical Response for International Key Emergencies was a British agency, unrelated to but run along similar lines to what S.H.I.E.L.D. does. Disbanded after being infiltrated and taken over by a criminal organization.

S.W.O.R.D. - Sentient World Observation and Response Department works with S.H.I.E.L.D. but specializes in extraterrestrial threats. nothing else is known about this agency.

Base of operations

Although the various Helicarriers built over the years have long been considered S.H.I.E.L.D's primary home base. The Directorate also maintains a number of land bases throughout the world. While some of these bases are publicly accessible on a limited basis, most are not publicly disclosed for reasons of planetary security. There are several fully equipped S.H.I.E.L.D fall-out shelters scattered around the world as well.

S.H.I.E.L.D's Employment

Recruit - Upon entering S.H.I.E.L.D. you are at this stage for several weeks to go threw training and see if you have what it takes to be a part of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Technician - The technician although not always appreciated are very much needed, they are the glue that holds S.H.I.E.L.D. together they are in charge of the creation of all technology of S.H.I.E.L.D. as well as assuring everything is in order and not broken.

Field Agent - The most iconic rank to any agency, Field Agents are the working man of S.H.I.E.L.D. they are out recruiting new agents, training new agents, responding to calls or demands made by the higher ups and guarding and securing S.H.I.E.L.D.'s several base of operations

Special Agent - Are called in when a regular Field Agent just isn't enough. This stage of S.H.I.E.L.D is very hard to get into and takes allot of hard work and training they are the elite Field Agents.

Head Agent - This is only accommodated to the very select few and they are in charge of all agents bellow.

Executive Director - This is the head figure to all of S.H.I.E.L.D. he is the one who calls the shots for S.H.I.E.L.D. but is also advised by the council of 12.

Clearance levels

Understanding clearance levels is a very important to S.H.I.L.E.D. not just anyone can have access to information as to what goes on behind the closed doors of S.H.I.E.L.D. Each level will allow an agents to have access to have more and more detailed information about classified files.

Rank 1: Citizen, this is the lowest tier of info and it is the extremely limited information given to the public as to whats going on.

Rank 2 & 3: Recruit and Technician, Technicians are not required to know information as the the operations of S.H.I.E.L.D. as well as recruits they have access to minimal detail.

Rank 4 & 5: Field Agent, they get access to about half the whole picture and know the general concept as to what the mission is all about.

Rank 6 & 7: Special Agent, they get access to all info about missions to what the Field Agents are doing as well as a detailed briefing to what there own missions are about.

Rank 8 & 9: Head Agent, they know almost it all and some detail may have been lost threw the transfer of information from Director to Head Agent.

Members

Executive Director: [FL:RP] Ludo

Head Agent: [FL:RP] Rockdon

Field Agent: The Color

Field Agent: [FL:RP][AG] O-Yeah

Field Agent: (2)Mr.Tie

Field Agent: The Frozen Fury

Applying to S.H.I.E.L.D.

Steam Name:

Steam ID:

Roleplaying Points:

Hours On The Server:

Bans On The Server:

In-Game Name:

Why Do You Think You Should Become A S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent:

Activity on FL (1-10):
Steam Name: [PHX:RP] AHMED NABIL UD

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53251422

Roleplaying Points: 1

Hours On The Server: 179

Bans On The Server: 2

In-Game Name: Jack Bender

Why Do You Think You Should Become A S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent: the best clan with best boss

Activity on FL (1-10): 9
Steam Name: Mr.Tie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48968188

Roleplaying Points: 4

Hours On The Server: 1000+

Bans On The Server: 5

In-Game Name: Darien Clark

Why Do You Think You Should Become A S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent: I think being a S.H.I.E.L.D would benefit your clan because of all the duplications of bases and experience with firearms. If you let me become one, you shall see the results.

Activity on FL (1-10): 7-8
(01-01-2014, 02:42 PM)Mr.Crucket Wrote: Steam Name: Mr.Tie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48968188

Roleplaying Points: 4

Hours On The Server: 1000+

Bans On The Server: 5

In-Game Name: Darien Clark

Why Do You Think You Should Become A S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent: I think being a S.H.I.E.L.D would benefit your clan because of all the duplications of bases and experience with firearms. If you let me become one, you shall see the results.

Activity on FL (1-10): 7-8

Application Approved please set your new clan tag to S.H.I.E.L.D. - Recruit and log on at the most opportune time to begin your training
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Steam Name:
[FL:RP] LightBeer

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:43023165

Roleplaying Points:

Hours On The Server:
950+

Bans On The Server:

In-Game Name:
Jason Voorhees

Why Do You Think You Should Become A S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent:
My reasons why I would be a great addition to this agency:
I have been in the russian special force called "Spetsnaz" as a Special Forces Engineer Sergeant.
I have been trained in performing and teach tasks in hand to hand combat, Small arms, demolitions, explosives and building field fortification.
But my real special skill, is that I can stay calm in any stressful situations.

Activity on FL (1-10):
6 "At the moment"
Steam Name:[FL:RP][AG]O-Yeah

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:38540865

Roleplaying Points:3

Hours On The Server:550+

Bans On The Server:0

In-Game Name:Zack Black

Why Do You Think You Should Become A S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent: I will be a great addition to your agency because of various reasons. I am well trained in CQB, along with investigative work. I am a very good leader and know how to lead at team to success. I also know how to follow orders well and act professional at all times. This is why I will be a great addition to your Team.

Activity on FL (1-10):7
Ѻ✏Уε@н!!!
Steam Name: [FL:RP]Rockdon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45225470

Roleplaying Points: 6

Hours On The Server: 440

Bans On The Server: 0

In-Game Name: Don Deliento

Why Do You Think You Should Become A S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent: I have a very large amount of experience working in government agencies. I have immaculate accuracy with most firearms and I specialize in High-powered long range rifles and silenced weaponry. I believe I can contribute my skills and experience in many fields to benefit S.H.I.E.L.D and help it to gain respect,power and the trust of governments throughout the world.

Activity on FL (1-10): 8
Looking nice Ludo!
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

http://i.imgur.com/lSh4BmS.png
Have i ever helped you?,Do you think i'm a good roleplayer? hit the +rep button

Signature too large. -Termin
Steam Name:Crikit

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44318630

Roleplaying Points: None now, but I have been trying many new roleplays such as lawyer rp, and fancy resturant rp so I may get some.

Hours On The Server: 362

Bans On The Server: 4 but they were long ago, I have long since grown up and have loved the server. ( Long ago with 362 hours?? I took about a year break.

In-Game Name: Michael Puntly

Why Do You Think You Should Become A S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent: I have skills at talking myself out of a situation when in trouble and that could possibly throw S.H.I.E.L.D an advantage.

Activity on FL (1-10): 8.5
Thank you everyone for your applications. They will be reviewed and we will contact you on the next available moment we can.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]