Prop Spam, Prop Push, RDM
Name of player: IAmStinkingBeal (Prop spam, push), Stinky peter (RDM)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80400797 (IAmStinkingBeal) STEAM_0:0:64144958 (stinky peter)

Time in GMT: About 20 minutes ago

Server: v33x

Summary: Me and my friend were both rebels basing at the motel. We had seen a lot of this happen (more BR's coming) and we were getting a bit annoyed. DANBIDz told me about this so I started recording. I only saw his massive prop and a bit of him spawning and pushing others. Just before I started recording the Auto-Disconnect came up and we thought it was going to crash. Then I heard the a knife crime, turned and saw a man on the floor and the cabbie put his knife away, I tried to ask him why and he ran off so he didn't explain, making it RDM.
Thanks

Evidence:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzTY6DjMjk4
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
(12-31-2013, 09:27 PM)EpicSpadge Wrote: Name of player: IAmStinkingBeal (Prop spam, push), Stinky peter (RDM)

Summary: Me and my friend were both rebels basing at the motel. We had seen a lot of this happen (more BR's coming) and we were getting a bit annoyed. DANBIDz told me about this so I started recording. I only saw his massive prop and a bit of him spawning and pushing others. Just before I started recording the Auto-Disconnect came up and we thought it was going to crash. Then I heard the a knife crime, turned and saw a man on the floor and the cabbie put his knife away, I tried to ask him why and he ran off so he didn't explain, making it RDM.
Thanks

GO to my BR for more evidence related to this topic btw i think his name was IanStinkingBeal nto Iam... but i may be wrong or he may have changed it
(12-31-2013, 10:18 PM)FlyingPegasus Wrote:
(12-31-2013, 09:27 PM)EpicSpadge Wrote: Name of player: IAmStinkingBeal (Prop spam, push), Stinky peter (RDM)

Thanks

GO to my BR for more evidence related to this topic btw i think his name was IanStinkingBeal nto Iam... but i may be wrong or he may have changed it

Ok, thanks buddy

The video has being removed by the user.

Please provide evidence of the accused user, you have one day.
(01-01-2014, 01:52 PM)Pavilion Wrote: The video has being removed by the user.

Please provide evidence of the accused user, you have one day.

Not sure why the video went down, bit crappy. Sorry about that then, the prop pushed got permed and I guess the RDMer got lucky. Sorry

Ban Request: Denied.

No evidence was provided.