Ubanrequest
[b]Your name:[FL:RP]®Fishy_Fishy®

[b]Your ban ID:42020

[b]Banned by:
[FL] Temar
[b]Reason:Exploiting

[b]Involved:dw_200597

[b]Why we should unban you:Well ik what i did wrong it was listenign to that guy my friend met, well i was on v2p then i met this guys named dw_200597 we were contra whoring making money then he told me that his fried idk who knew somethign to becoem RICH and i as of course wanted money i mean who dosent? well then his friend was giving him info on how to do it as we were doing it (i will not ssay the steps just incase more people do it ) trust me guys u dont wanna do it its not worth it. Then once we did it he keeps on telling me to D/C and then i did it i had a lot of money after we did it i really regret do doign this glitch.i Am sorry please take away all i got from it. Im sorry i No one know about this but us we Did not tell any 1 and wont.
This is literally rule number one.
(12-31-2013, 01:59 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: This is literally rule number one.

What is Rule number 1?

Listen this is the Only thing i have gotten banned for i read the rules as soon as i joined i was never banned until now.And i really regret listenign to that guys i am very sorry i did not do anythgin bad with my money all i did was help people i did not randomly gave out moeny and told every 1 what they had to do.
to me it looked like you 2 figured it out, NOT got told .. you - "dude we found a glitch"
oh and im pretty sure this is also your 2nd account - Op.UMP (STEAM_0:1:64611577) - 13 Bans
how would that be my other acc?
same ip, it got a month day and days later you start with this account
so u cant have 2 peopel playing on 2 acc my bro cant play he is the owner of Op.UMP

He showed me this game and got me a steam acc
Right. Permanent ban stays.