Abuse of power and responsibility: Upper administration.
Name: Jokhah

Time/Date: Time of this post is when I noticed it.

Steam ID: Not relevant as it's a forum abuse matter.

Name of Administrator: Unknown, however it is either an SA or the Owner.

Evidence: My ability to post without moderation has been removed. This is an unjustified action as I have a 0% warning level. I have done nothing wrong in relation to activities in your community's area of control. You have no right to silence my ability to post without a reason. To do so is a violation of your own forum rules. You can be fearful of what I have to say, which is obvious due to the restriction slapped on me, but without grounds you have no reason to take such actions against me. The only relation to this restriction I can imagine stems from a conversation on steam. Fearless has no domain of control over steam and has never been allowed to take action for team conversations in the past. Also to point out about that steam conversation, you directly lied to me during it's course and threw accusations about things the person in question did that have next to no basis. I can say I'm going to rob a bank, but till I make an attempt, I've broken no laws and cannot be punished. Yet you seem to think that you can punish someone for something he hasn't done yet. Let me break this down to you, other then the one thing we agreed would be a direct steal from your community by said member, nothing he's listed is yours nor original. Fearless's RP point system is unique and yours. Car Damage, working food, lockpicks, handcuffs, suits (aka playermodels), guns, cars, the sky, a map, are not the expressed intellectual property of Fearless RP. These ideas have been done over and over and some of these things are found in Cidercore, PERP, DarkRP, and many other gamemodes. The level of abuse in this matter is massive and should be addressed. You have no right to silence a member of your community for doing nothing other then stating facts and opinions of a medium that has nothing to do with your community. If you start doing that, trust me, your going to lose more players then it's worth for invasion of privacy, and in the worst case suffer legal action that could lead to the closure of your community via court order to your webhost.