Misunderstanding
Your name: Quissah

Your ban ID: 41904
Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Random car theft. Not wanting to talk to me at all

Involved: The guy who owned the car I guess and the admin and I.

Why we should unban you: Well, I'm not sure exactly what happened but I could see Enzyme typing but he'd stop and nothing would show up in chat. I tried telling him this as well, either by talking ingame or typing myself. I'm sorry about the car as well but I had some lockpicks on me so I thought why not. Anyway. I'd really appreciate getting unbanned as I am new here. Thank you.

P.S. I'm on the TS3 server if you'd want to talk.
Now, you stole my white volvo from the city and drove it to MTL. While the car was parked at MTL I requested via an @ call that my car has been ramdomly stolen. Enzyme PMs me that it is at MTL and he does not know how it got there. So I travel to MTL with another corleone to go retrive it. After me arriving at MTL I go looking for my car and see it being lockpicked by you and you were saying "Don't mind the alarm going off it's my car". At this point I also called an @ call about you ramdomly trying to steal my car. Enzyme TPed to you and picked the car up and said "mind steping out" in the LOOC chat a few times. You refused to get out and said "Omg admin abuse you can't do this" via your microphone and at that point enzyme had to delete the car and brang you onto the roof. While you were on the roof I saw you with your camera out and you were waving it around and possibly taking pictures as you were so high up. You kept on doing this for a while and then put it away and faced Enzyme. After a few seconds you went back to looking around with your camera out and did it for quite an while until Enzyme banned you.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
It was mainly because I was confused. I honestly never saw any chat at all regarding what I was doing. I was upset at being prop held because I didn't even know what was going on. I heard you guys say it wasn't my car. I knew it wasn't but I also though MTL was some sort of haven for the degenerates. I was just bewildered standing up there with him typing to no avail. I figured he was afk briefly. He moved me around some more and then I got banned. I seriously didn't mean to try and cause trouble or be annoying. I'd just like to get this resolved. I am a noob to CityRP and just recently started playing after I'd played here for about an hour prior. I'm sorry that I caused you guys so much trouble but I really didn't mean to be a troll or anything else. I can understand how it would look that way but it was not intended.
I asked you if you had any valid RP reason for stealing this car. As you said yourself now; you didn't.

As Munt said, you weren't cooperative at all on that roof. You were taking out your camera and decided to run around on the roof. I had to freeze you infront of me and you continued to look around with your camera, not interested in answering my questions or anything.

You broke the rules, and it's that simple. It's not my fault you haven't read the rules, and it's not my job to read them for you either. It's your responsibility to familiarize yourself with them, something I suggest you start doing.

Denied
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator