Unblackist request
Name: Sakromanie

Time/Date: 12-29-2013, 07:26 PM

Steam ID: 20516

Blacklisted Job/Tool: Police Officer

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Hello! Here is my reason why i wanna be unblacklisted.
Ok, so yesterday i just unlocked police officer, then i played as it. Around 45 minutes after i unlocked it and played as it, two guys rammed my car and helped a Criminal that was free on foot and was warrant for arrest. Then i talked with them and one of them was behind me and another one in front of my, i turned around and saw the guy held his hand just like he hit me. I thought he hit me so i Tased him, I got atleast 1 right to do that. When you feel threatened you shall tase the criminal that threatens you. So i hope that you guys understand and im so sorry that i tased him but i felt threatened. So please remove the blacklist or atleast make it to around 2 hours because thats how long i will be on the server today. Thanks alot!
Well here we are again. As I have been TOLD by you back in the server, at first you claimed "He punched you and you lost 30 HP". After realizing you can't possibly lose 30 HP from a single punch you changed it to "He punched you". I proceeded to check the logs and found absolutely no damage done by him there. You then proceeded to say he "Might have swung" at you, then you stopped explaining and just started rampantly apologizing.
I felt threatened so of course i have rights to tase him. To to a cop in real life and try. And btw. I have more reasons to tase him, Example: He rammed my police car so it had no health, Then he said threatening words to me.
(12-29-2013, 06:45 PM)gbkemil Wrote: I felt threatened so of course i have rights to tase him. To to a cop in real life and try. And btw. I have more reasons to tase him, Example: He rammed my police car so it had no health, Then he said threatening words to me.

On the server you were spinning an entirely different story. Now there's this story after you've lied to me several times on the server.

Denied.