Well it's time for my 'semi' goodbye
Well guys I hate the fact that I have to write this but I might not be online or atleast on fearless for some time Sad . There's a Mountain Bike Park being built by MTB club in my town. I go there to help. I'm using it because it's almost finished and there is a MTB competition coming soon in the town so I have to practise A LOT. Also I'm part of EventScripts project, I started a LUA project that's going on pretty well and,just like Dr.Noobias, I feel dispathed from my family and I have a feeling that my family feels the same. In the last month I started being on my computer too much so I think I should make everything go back to normal. I don't say I won't come on the server. I might come very often but for a small amount of time or not come for example for 10 days. I want to say one big "Thank you" to the FL staff. I want to say this to my friend Cave The Squirrel, h1n7er, and some other random people Cheese .
But.. didn't... you.... come back?....
"Briggs."
The following 1 user Likes Shark's post:
  • Mahti
Please please please please don't come back 2 days after this post, a lot of people have been doing that recently -_-.
Otherwise bye Smile
The following 1 user Likes Strom's post:
  • Noobias
didn't you leave already ?
-Signature removed-
The following 1 user Likes s.J.'s post:
  • Noobias
But again I'm not leaving forever, I just say that I won't have much time for FL Smile . Anyways, thanks Smile .
EDIT:
(07-12-2011, 07:41 PM)s.J. Wrote: didn't you leave already ?

No.
The following 1 user Likes KatNotDinner's post:
  • Noobias
Oh god, Storm I know your referring to me, I already stated the reason I came back. SO many people wanted me back, Shark even had to close the thread because people were spamming it asking me to come back. I had s.J give me a pep talk, Dryblood and Shark asking why I left, Dryblood forgives me, and Shark said he would close/warn anybody who asked why I came back, and made fun of the fact I came back after a week, (Technacly two, I haven't played on Fearless in a while nonetheless.)

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Good luck with all that biking stuff! Hope you dont leave in the middle of the contest and then come back.. hehehe.
Just kidding, good luck man.
(07-13-2011, 12:50 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Good luck with all that biking stuff! Hope you dont leave in the middle of the contest and then come back.. hehehe.
Just kidding, good luck man.

Hehe thanks! Well about the contest, I will have to practise in the weekends because there were found snakes in the Bike Park o_O . So I have to go with my friends to the Mountain in order to practice. And even if this is my dream I'm ready to leave the contest at any time because of fearless(but I won't).
PS: I will try to give you some pictures.
EDIT: Pictures of the bike park in it's latest stage:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a...3613053398
Well they have some work to do now dont they?
Good luck man, be safe and have a nice time, remember.

Winning isn't winning unless you do it like Sheen.
Ok so I just packed somethings for tomorrow(rotors for my brakers, a pair of tyres, some spokes - in case I fail in the middle of the way Cheese, tools - complete set, protectors). I'm going with a friend(he will take me there, he has a van). I hope he doesn't forget the camera... again.