BR on Two Users
Name of players: Boaby_Snipper , The Valeyard

SteamID: Boaby_Snipper , The Valeyard

Time in GMT: Around 3:30 AM (10:30 EST)

Server: EvoCity2_v2p

Summary: Two police officers had been accused of many NLR breakages and I decided that I must have a talk with them, and was most likely going to demote them. I waited in my office fora while, hearing constant complaints about each officer. I was worried that they would decide to kill me, but I figured that they wouldn't want to be banned. However, these two officers then decided, at the same time, to shoot at me. I was then killed by police officers.

Evidence: I was the president, and immediately stated that I had been shot by them, in my own office. Don't know if you could possibly check logs or not. Someone else walked in, but I did not see who it was. Several people can confirm that they were breaking many rules, and that killing the pres as police officers wouldn't be too far fetched.

Update: They have RDMed me constantly, even after changing from the president to a gun dealer. I lost an MP5 that I had equipped. They have made my experience on the server quite horrible.
I know witness testimony isn't very useful here but I can confirm IronGiant's story. Logs should provide sufficient evidence for their team kill.
Ban Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Boaby_Snipper (STEAM_0:0:50185014) was found violating rules regarding team-killing.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 day.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player The Valeyard (STEAM_0:0:35070955) was found violating rules regarding working against the government as a Police Officer [Plotting to kill the President].
Suspension shall be applied for 1 day.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator